What did she mean by this

twitter.com/PoliticsForUK/status/1496913763227910146

Attached: 3c.png (604x469, 417.16K)

to be fair man, her thing is to steal money through political means, not to know shit about geography.

Freudian slip

It's long overdue, this old horse should be turned into glue.

How do these people rule over us? Our foreign minister didnt even realise Voronezh and Rostov are part of Russia

I couldn’t tell you where Oklahoma is

>hungary is encircled
Technically true, drumpftard.

they dont give a shit about russia or china
enjoy being drafted to fight changs in not so distant future

No, she knows very well what she said. The Jew fears the Hungarian, it's an ancient war between them and the Siberians.

>How do these people rule over us?
because no one does anything

She's like 80. Should be in a home
Looks like a pan. Easy state to remember really

I'm half Ukrainian and half Hungarian. Suppose I should be DOUBLE-MAD at Nancy for this one.

This has nothing to do with an idiot goblin woman and it doesn’t matter. Everyone knows this woman is a husk.

Moving on

Nice

>What did she mean by this
Vodka

Ahh give her a break her specialty is stealing money from taxpayers not geography

Isn't that the lady burger politician that hates Trump?

Hungary confirmed next

Hungarians should be worried, they might get bombed on accident

People make mistakes, and to be fair she's really fucking old.

Basically everywhere around Hungary (with the exception of maybe austria) have massive historical resentment for the magyarization during the A-H empire: all of slovakia, sw ukraine, a sliver of southern poland, half of romania, most of croatia and serbia were under their control and subject to suppression of their native language and treated like 2nd-class citizens even living on their rightful homelands. That ended a long time ago, and I know there's lots of bants here that shouldn't be taken too seriously, but everytime there's a thread about hungary, slovaks and romanians at a minimum show up to talk about how all magyars should be slaughtered (and vice versa). Maybe it's just a national pasttime like English and French talking shit about each other even tho the real conflict between them was before anybody alive today's great grandfather was born, IDK

Why do yanks have a speaker that gets so involved with politics? Here our speaker is supposed to be "neutral" although even when obviously biased jewish Bercow was speaker he was far less political than that Nancy bitch and also more intelligent too.

What she really means is look at Israel. It’s surrounded by the greatest Muslim powers in the world less Indonesia.

Attached: 11BDF24D-2E4C-4774-B03D-36B41BFA8650.jpg (1004x972, 186.18K)