Cry Baby

Why is this white boi always crying in every other video I see of him? Someone mentions Jesus or church once and the tears start flowing like a stream. For fucks sake, and this guy is seen as a "positive male role-model" for young men these days baka.

Attached: CwyCwyBabi.png (420x660, 260.79K)

So much for his fucking lobsters.

His pp was cut as a baby and he is constantly reminded of the pain of that event

YWNBAW + dilate

Attached: super-pm.jpg (825x786, 85.68K)

this, but sincerely

hes just going through a rough patch

lack of sex

Attached: 259938259_1325982421185140_3504322660585937234_n.jpg (1080x1080, 152.28K)

He had a mental breakdown, emotional breakdown and had a lovely stay in (((Russia))) when he went through Benzo withdrawals that nearly killed him twice or was it three times, his Nation is collapsing, the Universities are all degenerate furries and acronym victim olympians hunting anyone that doesn't reek of lube, necrotic root tissue, blood and feies only to shout into a megaphone and dangle cowbells, half the Parliament including the Prime Minister and Pierre Polivierre is directly owned by (((World Economic Forum))), every Media outlet is trying to "get him" and his own faith in the greater good caused him to get max injected with the clot shots.

You would cry too

I've been through a rough patch too once or twice like everybody else, but I've never decided to cry to millions of viewers who look up to me as some sort of idol. What kind of example is this guy setting truthfully?

He's weak. He's trying to believe what he says, trying to convince himself. Rather than saying what he believes.

He has a heart and soul something that is lacking in niggers and trannies

This
The west is over, and if you disagree you just havent realised it yet

Ironically when he mentions any of what you said in a conversation he's totally composed. It's only when you mention Jesus does he go into BOO HOO WHEEEEH mode pic related

Attached: cryingbabi.jpg (741x494, 81.05K)

benzos fuck your emotions up. i'd go threw a shitload of them for fun but I soon realized after going on a binge I'd end up crying for no reason and decided to stop fucking around with them

Tragic life but until he names the jew he won't get my respect

this

Hes been through a lot but his brain is also probably fried. Drugs kinda make you this way - bipolar.

hes a weak effeminate white male, if he was born in the zoomer generation he would have been guaranteed to be an incel

Nigght and day

Attached: 1645112234680.jpg (990x838, 574.26K)

unironically, the events of the last could years is how I rediscovered the Church again after 20 years. there was no other option.

uncanny valley, blursed image