A week from now, when Ukraine surrenders and the real body count starts being released...

A week from now, when Ukraine surrenders and the real body count starts being released, you're going to feel like a complete retard for getting swept up in Ukrainian propaganda.

Attached: 9cd1aca2485377b86ab1c984ab902ace.jpg (736x736, 78.61K)

+10 rubles, jewtin thanks you for fighting online nazi extremism

no one is swept up
it's all bots

Attached: 1625402374227.gif (400x168, 432.16K)

Is anything even happening in Ukraine? There’s no pictures video or anything

Attached: FJkfLAhVkAAv3MH.png (680x633, 973.58K)

>A week from now, when Ukraine surrenders
It's sad that wars are so short. Wars used to go on for years.
Is it because everyone is attention-deficit, these days? Or are supply lines in every country just that shit?

A few nations have overwhelming force against all the others. Go watch some uga booga warlords in Africa if you want “long” wars

Even by NATO standards the avg an army is expected to advance daily (with full air superiority) is 10 miles when there is minimal resistance.

why would the civilized world send weapons to ukraine if they think they don't stand a chance. why not airdrop them straight into moscow then?

There isn't a single person here dumb enough to believe neocon propaganda that Ukraine is winning. I would feel bad for lying propagandists if they didn't open their heart fully to Satan and knowingly embrace darkness wholeheartedly.

I ain't getting swept up in shit, I'm observing impassively and so is everyone else who isn't a smoothbrain.

It's as if Any Forums has never been filled with shitposting disinfo during the first week of a war before...

Attached: big_brother_report.gif (640x347, 1.15M)

top zozz what a cuck

Attached: 1635155582903.gif (368x672, 3.48M)

>Go watch some uga booga warlords in Africa if you want “long” wars
They're not really wars. They're just chimpouts.

All the world's a stage, Nethernigger.

After Ukraine falls they are going to poomp the casualties to get pity points.

Also has it occured to you that the Ukraine stuff is a funny meme to troll with for lulz?

Go play outside.

Well I'm not buying it either

>kweev
>ghost of kweev
>cnn describing distant rumblings
>zoomer twinks supporting azov
>libshit ecelebs standing with ukraine
>neocon boomers think Russia is about to invade
I'm having a laugh, but I also low-key want Kiev to wave the white flag and end the damn war already. Zelensky is desperate to get WW3 rather than peace for Ukrainians.

Even though there's obviously lots of bs propaganda, it seems that things aren't going the way the Russians planned. I am starting to think this is by design.

Ruskies, on the 23'd had already moved troops and military equipment to every strategic location they wanted throughout the entirety of Ukraine. They've done this very cleanly and professionally, and I legit think they're waiting for Zelensky to surrender, as a logical man would, but I think they're gonna end up starting WW3. Mainly because zelensky will not give up his newly acquired kingdom.

Attached: kalajic1.jpg (512x383, 112.21K)