PRO RUSSIA THREAD #2

The whole board is screaming with kvetching jew shills brigading us with pozzed-as-fuck pro-globohomo ocidental progressive "BAWW UKRAINE" threads.
This thread is to celebrate Russia for opposing the International Jew and for opposing the degenerate subversive cultural corrosion they are trying to enslave the world with.
TO VICTORY, RUSSIA!

Attached: russian flag.jpg (612x344, 20.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w1BktdekD-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cope

The jewshills pozzed the other thread to the bump limit. Let's show them how we feel, gang.

The Light of Democracy (lod) will never be extinguished.

You are a simp and a cuck.

We support Russia because it threatens the Jew.
No other reason.

Attached: 4chan_-pol-_logo.png (500x500, 299.96K)

I am not yet sure if it is time to celebrate.
People forget that with the US and NATO not even getting a coalition of the willing going and just grifting away with the jews in Kiev, that we basically entered a new paradigm in International Relation. The age of the USA is over, this can end very very bloody with other regional powers just going at it

Pure fantasy.
Putin will return the children to the Motherland, and maintain the last bastion of Whites in the world.
The Jew will kvetch and scream and call him a racist antisemitic murderer, but the white race will live on.
> this can end very very bloody
Hopefully it will. For Israel.

spam this link to all ukie kikes

ukie mutts are trying to ignore it

youtube.com/watch?v=w1BktdekD-E

It is ok to look towards the lands of darkness, but one day I believe you too shall see the light my child.

Attached: cuckvspepe putinvsukraine.png (959x605, 291.4K)

putin is globohomo idiot

Attached: Girls.jpg (600x536, 80.54K)

Shh, jews.
Your kvetching is too high-pitched.

Why doesn't RT post more stuff comrade¿
They're barely addressing western narrative and lies.

Russia is going to win this
you animals screeched and cried over Hong Kong and nothing happened

here's a simple question to ask yourself

Honestly speaking if you were forced to bet your life savings on who would win this war where would you put it ?

Attached: 143587430853405439502.jpg (1155x919, 132.11K)

Putin's closest friends are Jewish, btw

Cope then kys jewtin nigger

dang your last thread already died? sure is gay around here

I support Russia only because it's what any country would do. They are protecting their future. United States would do the same shit. Look how close Ukraine is to Russia, It was bound to happen.

Imagine being so much of a smoothbrain that you don't know Putin is surrounded by rich jews.

Attached: 16280654156.jpg (1981x2048, 359.07K)