Russianbros I don't feel so good

Russianbros did we get too cocky?

Attached: unnamed (2).jpg (564x760, 130.79K)

kek
nice scarecrow

Yes, you are correct. Historically, the invading force has always lost 0 soldiers during the entire invasion.

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog." D.E.
That said, at this point nothing less than Putin's head in a basket will suffice. It is up to Russian politicians and generals now. Otherwise, Russia will burn!

I've yet to see some gore from this shit
face is always covered
kikes are getting lazy with their war propaganda

Yep. An invasion of a 40 million man country with 200k soldiers in what the MSM says is the biggest European war since WW2 (I know I know, but that's what they said.. sorta) has to have zero casualties for the attacking side. Of course.

............ I have a question. Honestly, just one question. Not larping, not joking, not even trying to pull a fast one on anyone.

Are people honestly retarded?

> Are people honestly retarded?
Yes, yes, very much so in any globohomo or globohomo touched country.

Are people retarded? You have asked? Well, frankly...NO!!! People are smart!

thats not how legs bend retard

You know what's weird, the silence from the Russian side.

I'm not stupid enough to believe that the ukrainians didn't take quite a few casualties, but there is nothing. In an age where my four year old nephew has a cell phone.

I am honestly amased at the discipline. Somebody up the chain told them to keep a tight lid, despite all the hysteria in the MSM. I mean, it makes sense, the media war was lost from the get-go. It's the same way as any conservative whites will lose the media in the west, but holy hell they are being quiet.

"Beware the quiet ones, and heaven fears the power of a patient man."

He aint russian, he is just a hungover american who woke up in Ukraine this morning.

I think you are being too generous. I have yet to see a human population that wasn't by and large lemming-like.

The N stands for nigger if you rotate the picture.

The army said no cellphones, so the soldiers listen. It's simple and basic opsec.

Who are YOU to judge?? Are you Orthodox? Read your Bible first before casting your stones!

Yes. There is bound to be shit loads of casualties on both sides in a war.

they cant report anything because they are all dead or about to be killed

Attached: cooooooom.jpg (576x1024, 150.66K)

Check'em

cope

i dont feel so good comrades

Attached: 1645873200781.jpg (960x1280, 187.21K)

Uh..again

Attached: InShot_20220226_112635237.jpg (1920x1920, 2.3M)

That's exactly how dummies bend, dildo.
Go play in traffic, chang, you stupid faggot.

Aren't you Russian? You speak about them as if they are an entirely different country...

dilate