Where is all the footage? Ukraine has 44M inhabitants. Everyone has smartphones. Ukraine has 250K+ troops...

Where is all the footage? Ukraine has 44M inhabitants. Everyone has smartphones. Ukraine has 250K+ troops, Russia had almost 200K troops at the borders before the invasion. Where is all the footage? You only see videos of a single tank riding in a field or the city. Some helicopters shooting rockets. Where are the battles? This does not add up.

Attached: uxzgr8lmw5k81.jpg (1280x746, 144.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stop-russian-desinformation.near.page
youtu.be/en9KsL6Wf5E?t=132
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well those are the battles seeā€¦

I agree I more footage would be good.

... and tanks I've seen are consciously dodging pissed off civilians. Looks like failed parade to me.

Where's the fucking war?

Russia and Ukraine confiscated phones for their respective militaries.
Russia was triangulating Ukrainian footage in 2014 to locate their positions so they were getting hit with a little to much accurate shelling until they found out.

Remember all of the fake "russian shill farms" from 2015/16? Funny how all of these paid shills are pro-Ukraine globalists.

This. I want fully 3d footage of all the battles with commentary, and a real time counter for losses in man and material. What am I paying a Any Forums subscription for.

I've been wondering this as well. The stream of video updates has slowed to a crawl. This operation is being stifled.

stop-russian-desinformation.near.page

You fucking idiot. They are all wearing camo. You can't see them on pictures.

The lack of ISIS tier high def footage is very suspicious. The lack of basically any video but the same handful of questionable clips being reposted over and over is even moreso.

Modern jammers can shut down phone cameras.

i aint clicking that shit

Attached: 1645900090328m.jpg (1024x596, 163.5K)

The warcrimes subreddit has some good footage if you can stand reddit

The current kino sucks, miss the old days of go pro straight up pov footage like this.
youtu.be/en9KsL6Wf5E?t=132

i was wondering the same, and not only referring to soldiers, which probabla cannot use their phones... but general population should be posting all kinds of stuff and in the West we are seeing the same footage over and over againg.

What is this new "Z" meme? Zelensky?

This isn't a drunken 3am fight at McDonalds that you can just sit film safely. This is two shithole countries fighting a war. The people on the ground are too busy fighting than to worry about updating some femboy in Western Europe.

Your country is literally called mountain nigger and you expect us to believe you pay for anything?

2ch dot hk/po

It's 4chins for russians, there's a webm thread there, go ahead and check it out. It's pretty graphic.

Attached: 1645894096958.jpg (2350x1758, 453.58K)

citizens evacuated from the fighting zones, what do you expect, some women and children to whip out their phones and go into the fields to film epic battlefield footage ???

@Voyna18 in telegram

>Where is all the footage?
Ukraine already declared anybody as traitors who publishes online any kind of information or video about Ukraine's army movement or combat footage.

>What do you expect, some women and children to whip out their phones and go into the fields to film epic battlefield footage ???
Yes. By the numbers there must be at least some who should be doing exactly that. Where is the footage?

>battles
bruh it's not 18th century musket volley tactics
every time you make a bigger clump of units on foreign ground you risk getting BTFOd by some artillery or airstrike
it's better to keep troops spread out as long as possible

Putin never stated that he was going to launch a full invasion on ukraine, he's only goal is to remove (((zelensky))) from power and put a pro-russian puppet in his place.
The only russian troops operating in ukraine right now are the 18 years old conscripts and chechen chads.

Got a link to that thread? I can read the Cyrillic alphabet but no idea what it all means. Since you have that flag, is war really happening in your country? Or is it all just a big psyop? I am reading that Ukraine is putting fierce resistance against Russia, but Russia's army is far superior in all aspects if the stats are true. This does not add up man

it's almost like broadcasting your position and actions publically is how you lose a war

russian and eastern europe use different social media services

Not everyone is a larper like you, most people shit their pants by the possibility of an enemy soldier being in 1km radius from you.

Most of the videos are from people who stayed at home and film whatever they see through their windows, as one would expect.