QUESTION

What is russia trying to achieve?
I can understand getting russian parts of ukraine, but the whole country? They don't want him there.
That midget pootin actually believes hi own propaganda or something?

Attached: a6e.png (1000x1000, 17.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JY6RyRkl9uo
stop-russian-desinformation.near.page
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

im wondering the same thing lol
I guess that really shows you have to be deranged to understand the endgame

he just wants the russian empire back so he can feel 'glory'

I think Putin explained it in some speech. Something about if Ukraine joins NATO, that puts rockets in NATO too close to Russia or something. No idea how true that is. If its true, that means NATO put Russia in an unavoidable "checkmate in two" type of scenario unless he took drastic action now to avoid it.

Just Jews doing Jewish things

He's just taking east of the river.
There won't be significant resistance there.
I'd do the same if I were him because it's a smart move.

According to his press releases, the goal is the establishment of a russia-friendly (or at least neutral) government in Ukraine.

He is getting old. Old people like to remember the past and Putin has seen the fall of soviet and wants it back now.

Balts are already in NATO, you could bomb all major cities from there.
I guess Ukraine in NATO would be another useful strategic position, but...
It still seems like a chimpout.

Russia is trying to achieve whatever it's kike elites want it to achieve. They want the same thing as the kikes who run Ukraine, America and Europe. They want the subjugation and destruction of the white race. They want global domination of gentiles by jewish power. They want you to be distracted and demoralized so you never remove them from power. Once you understand that, you'll understand actual geopolitical posturing.

Geopolitics doesnt make any sense without understanding the jewish question. Without that, nothing seems to make any logical sense.

Well, he got the basics right.
Throwing confused young country bumpkins into war with very shitty equipment.
True soviet spirit.

Attached: apustaja staƄczyk.png (400x400, 149.87K)

Putin clearly told all goals, why your "free" media don't show this?

1) Denazification
2) Demilitarisation
3) Neutral status of Ukraine (no NATO)

I don't understands why he thinks people won't overthrow it like they did in 2014 as soon as his soldiers leave.

Ukraine has the 14th largest oil/gas reserves in the world. Most of which lies in the Donbass and Crimea sea territory. They threaten Russians dominance as the main energy supplier.

This is why there's no chance the oligarchs will overthrow him, it's likely that they pushed for this in the first place.

Holodomor 2.0

>Denazification
LMAO. That crazy midget now uses western progressive discussion-enders?
He literally has a photo with a neonazi militia skinhead.
Maybe he should start denazification with himself.

>What is russia trying to achieve?
he told you in his 45 speech addressed specifically to YOU. The citizens of the world.
but you didn't bother for five seconds to go figure it out.
or even reach any sort of literature, lectures, anything.
and for this you deserve to be called stupid polish scum only good for plumbing in Germany.

Attached: 1645814523730.png (957x538, 481.7K)

Our media is controlled by kikes just the same as yours in. Neither of our nations are sovereign since they only operate for the benefit of a jewish aristocracy.

Ooooooh... Okay, that makes more sense.

ye

Did you forget about his history lesson speech?

Attached: 1643216823658.png (455x677, 383.49K)

>1) Denazification
what did he mean by this

>According to his press releases, the goal is the establishment of a russia-friendly (or at least neutral) government in Ukraine.
How exactly is he going to go about this, I don't understand the endgame.
>Russia arrests Ukraine government, puts on a show trial and sends them to Siberia
>Installs puppet government
>Russian-controlled puppet government will not be popular, requires repression
>Russia just took out the Ukrainian army and police, Russian troops need to occupy Ukraine to protect the new government
>If Russians leave, the Ukrainians will hang the Russia-appointed government
>Russia has to occupy Ukraine indefinitely

which means kiev is berlin after ww2

split

I'm sorry, I stopped listening after the nazi part.
I don't like these cheap progressive conversation enders.

its all for us

he's the hero of our time

he'll save us all from globohomo tyranny by taking over the entire world and uniting it under his benevolent rule

He's eternally butthurt over the USSR's fall. The reason this seems illogical is because it is. He's chimping out trying to get at least Ukraine back before he kicks the bucket.

Attached: 1645894190204.jpg (282x260, 56.06K)

Yes

Attached: Screenshots_2022-02-26-10-32-41.png (835x339, 77.24K)

This whole thing is very unusual for Putin. Go and watch some of his interviews from earlier and the ones immediately before, and during the War. He seems paranoid, his usual calm and nonchalant air absent.
The haste with which he invaded is unlike his restraint previously.

>Neutral status of Ukraine (no NATO)
the centrist position is the worst position

youtu.be/JY6RyRkl9uo

Ukraine has been taken over by stormfront.org

Because he knows hes got an uphill battle trying to convince Russian citizens/military to commit to a war with people who are culturally similar, but he needs control of the oil/gas reserves. He has no choice but to take Ukraine since his puppet president was deposed and his false flag attacks haven't worked.

stop-russian-desinformation.near.page

1)Leader is jewish and his grandfather fought nazi's in WW2

2)Why? They already gave you nuclear weapons...

3)Why if ir cleary they want you out of THEIR country?

Your comunist "free" press cant even say the word 'War'.

Go die plz

-If Ukraine joins NATO then Russia is literally fucked, so better to invade now.

-Ukraine has a lot of natural resources, and last time Putin was aggressive to Ukraine his approval went way up in Russia.

-Russians are generally ultra nationalistic, they want to return to times when they actually were threatening.

Get rid of these "wondeful" guys. There is a lot of such organisations on Ukraine and your media completely "forgot" to tell more about them.

Attached: bp.jpg (620x504, 43.85K)

>I think Putin explained it in some speech. Something about if Ukraine joins NATO, that puts rockets in NATO too close to Russia or something. No idea how true that is. If its true, that means NATO put Russia in an unavoidable "checkmate in two" type of scenario unless he took drastic action now to avoid it.

That's bullshit. This is because Ukraine got out from under his thumb in 2014 and Ukraine is seen by him as an inseparable part of Russia.

Yes, that is the general plan.
Of course, it won't be a "military occupation" but a "peacekeeping force" to ensure "denazification" and fight "corruption" in the new government.

And Ukraine evens the score by putting Russia closer to Europe's borders

The crazy thing is that there doesn't seem to be a fallout plan for Putin. This looks like an all out attempt, final destination mode, because anything but complete victory would make him a target of an international court trial for war crimes. This is what scares me about the whole thing.

Attached: 1630807053057.jpg (400x452, 23.36K)

get kicked out of the Dollar economy, get supported by China, kill the Dollar as the World Reserve Currency, bankrupt the former USA, death to all White men, jews running around everywhere doing jew stuff.

don't believe a single word that lizard says lol
why not shoot rockets from latvia? same distance to moscow AND you also reach spb. USSR had its strong points but it was absolutely drowning in lies on every possible level. He's a child of that system. All the KGB shit makes him feel like james bond when he's lying.

Attached: 1630843925597.jpg (480x417, 60.07K)

Cool.
Oh look.
Can NATO do some Denazification of russia now?

Let's hope Ukraine takes back Crimea and gains back access to all that sweet sweet oil

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-26 at 1.00.12 PM.png (2488x1294, 3.57M)

Russian nazis!

Attached: Izobrazhenie-0712-1200x900.jpg (1200x900, 254.2K)

if "they are nazies so we have to invade them" makes sense to you then idk lol

Keeps everything East of the Dnieper
Destroys kike government currently in Kiev
Install pro-Russian government
New Ukraine is friendly to Moscow
USA and NATO seethe for eternity

seems like a huge mistake going after western Ukraine. everyone understood going after the parts with majority ethnic Russians but going in hot against the whole country? Very strange.

The jew propaganda is at a record high so we can't even get legitimately good information but it doesn't look like Putin is doing that well. We know the western jews are trying to make jew zelensky into some kind of hero but why? I don't see how this helps anyone. If it is pagentry, we're only going to know when the dust settles. Could it be a simple distraction from covid? from biden being the worst president in history according to polls? seems very strange to me.

Ummm, he's defeating the globohomo of course!

Attached: 1634527454704.jpg (750x1064, 80.52K)

NAZIS IN RUSSIA!
BOMB RUSSIA NOW.

Attached: 1420855666.jpg (300x155, 11.23K)

If they own it, they have to rebuild it. And keep control.
Seems like a money sink.

>1) Denazification

This is nonsense.

>3) Neutral status of Ukraine (no NATO)

Ukraine was never going to be let into NATO as long as the frozen conflict in the east existed. This issue could have been solved diplomatically.

>2) Demilitarisation

This is a deal-breaker, though, since accepting this means accepting being a complete puppet of Russia that cannot resist a coup whenever the Tsar wants one.

This was always about reducing Ukraine to the same status as Belarus.