Ok Any Forums, let's settle this down once and for all

We do not stand neither for Russia nor for Ukraine. Who the fuck do we stand for?

Attached: Putin_vs_Zelensky.jpg (2048x1029, 350.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

swordofthevaliant.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=SLK5CdR0ojc
dailymotion.com/video/x2lp0v0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

brazil

I stand with Israel

Attached: Jewkraine.jpg (1976x1232, 550.92K)

What does the Holy Bible say about salvation? Jesus said,
>John 3:5 "Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God."
How can we be born of water and of the Spirit? Peter preached,
>Acts 2:38-39 "Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
>For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call."
The problem is, that the churches of today (Catholic and Protestant alike) do not preach this gospel, as the apostles of Jesus Christ preached it. And the Bible says,
>2 John 1:9 "Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son."
Who shall we believe, then? The churches, or the word of God? Jesus Christ is coming soon to judge the world in righteousness. Are you sure that you’re ready?
>Let’s go back to the BIBLE!
swordofthevaliant.com/
>YouTube, TheWordprophet
youtube.com/watch?v=SLK5CdR0ojc

Attached: 1645839895494m.jpg (1024x837, 161.89K)

On the left pictures of Putin next to a Jew

On the right proof of Zelensky being a Jew

I see

I stand for myself and my tribe. Fuck all of these countries, they're all kike controlled.

Why do the ALL do this. Literally every Western world leader. Even the Pope. It's like only the niggers and maybe the Asians are the ones who don't do this.

I stand against kikes

They are both kikes

No

Genghis Khan

Attached: 1639799405253.jpg (718x718, 74.05K)

Myself. At this point in the game it is clear no one is the good guys. Good luck user, save yourself.

Yes

Attached: Putin's mother SHOLOVA is Jewish.jpg (1600x1000, 127.79K)

this

Attached: 1645525842309.jpg (602x980, 379.13K)

We stand with God.

Further proof

Attached: main-qimg-f849546198f4f7020e9485c2e2372ff5.jpeg.jpg (512x397, 32.23K)

Why do white people fighting for Jew?

stand for no wars. can't go wrong with that

They've been doing it unintentionally for the last 2 centuries.

this desu
"fuck it"

then Italy need to stand up for europe. finish what Hitler did
dailymotion.com/video/x2lp0v0

We stand for ourselves and our sovereignity.
Let Ukraine and Russia fight over their war, leave their systems to crumble and then let's gat what we can from their carcasses.

If Russia end up balkanizing itself, we may try to take some enclaves.

images of non-jews in tiny hats are merely proof that in some moment in time they were paying respects to jews. not ideal, but not "proof" they are themselves jews. many US presidents have worn tiny hats while visiting the Western Wall.

Attached: lon_wallart_170522.jpg (760x428, 26.13K)

Show your face memeflaggot, unless you are a kike

I know, the whole point was that Putin's mother had jewish heritage.