Google literally says a synonym of middle class is "conformist"

Google literally says a synonym of middle class is "conformist"

Attached: NPCs.png (640x732, 227.19K)

No it doesn't.

And they're not wrong. Many middle class whites are actually worse than niggers and even jews because they suck so much establishment cock despite the damage it does to their kids and grandkids. At least jews being jews and niggers being niggers kinda makes sense since it will benefit their own kind but the middle class literally betray their fellow whites, and even their own kids.

?

Google doesn't say a synonym of middle class is "conformist"

Upset they didn't approve UBI yet, Nigel?

a synonym of bourgeois, which means belonging to or characteristic of the middle class

Bourgeoisie isn't middle class.

nope

>Parish- pump
I'm scared to even Google that

also says middle-class is a synonym of bourgeois, make a point if you have one

according to google it is

ITT: middle class people seething

It doesn't say that either. It just gives a list of similar words. If I search for "conformist" it says "conservative" is similar, which I guess it is, but it's not a synonym.
My point is that you're a retard and your thread is shit.

Attached: conservative.png (686x272, 44.88K)

That's what synonyms are. Same thing on dictionary.com with their synonyms, synonyms aren't necessarily words with the exact same meaning and connotation. Define synonym.

>Google says
Well I guess that settles it then.

>My point is that you're a retard and your thread is shit.
Not an argument

Attached: 2560px-Graham%27s_Hierarchy_of_Disagreement-en.svg.png (2560x1919, 452.55K)

bump

Bump

They're not wrong. The middle class care very much about having the exact same opinions as their peers and higher ups.

Attached: images.jpg (324x155, 9.26K)

The middle class never think outside the box, never have any opinions the majority of society don't have.

Attached: the_matrix_human_batteries.jpg (1200x675, 123.48K)

>this is literally a wef psyop

Attached: 1645898142448.jpg (2043x2560, 733.39K)

Bump

what's wef?

Middle class doesn't exist. They are just wageslave proles with slightly more consoomable income and slightly comfier jobs so that they feel complacent and won't do shit to change anything