Why russia is underperforming?

Did they expect no serious resistance?
Why they are throwing all this old gear and skinny young conscripts into the meatgrinder?

Attached: 706.png (600x600, 341.51K)

its been 3 days
(note: your shilling wont change the fact ukraine is losing)
(note 2: you will never be a woman)

Attached: 1645862363788.png (368x285, 62.86K)

GHOST OF KIEV

Lmao.
You will never be a human.

am i the only one who thinks he's got much more under his sleeve but decided not to use it yet

there's no way we've been fearmongered against russia if thats all they've got

i think once he declares war he's gonna cause great suffering to all

Brought to you buy the same NPC army that got Trump out.
Bring on the nukes Putin I'm ready for my body to become one with my environment, America is over and we deserve what's next.

He's been doxxed, it's only a matter of time until Russia squashes him. Pic related

Attached: 20220226_004010.png (486x746, 263.64K)

>He believes the propaganda

they found bananas 20 miles from kiev

I'd throw all my old unwanted crap in the vanguard to test what the resistance and enemy resolve and response is. Slam them headfirst into the blood God's meat grinder and see what happens. Go look at a chess bord and tell me what makes up the front line.

Attached: YouGottaProblrmWithThat.jpg (939x583, 76.21K)

Yes. I think most people assume he witholds his best units.
I just don't get why would you sacrafice some young country lads who don't want to be there.
Their leader really like killing russians, huh?

Move to Canada. You will fit right in there.

> President of Russia has gone bananas
Turns out... little monkey fella.

Wtf us I a chess bord?

Russia has a big street punk problem and a lot of youths with zero future worth living.

Attached: EmptyTheStreetsOfPunks.jpg (1079x1305, 656.07K)

they're only using a faction of their forces.

>Why they are throwing all this old gear and skinny young conscripts into the meatgrinder?

It's a purge. They're weeding out the cowards and weaklings and traitors.

No one really wants to fight in an actual combat. Ukrainians fight for their country while russian soldiers don't even understand where they are.

this

Based.

holy cope

Oh well, worth a try.

Attached: BonedOut.jpg (931x552, 92.13K)

Checked and kek'd

Is that Sam Hyde?

This. Most of the soldiers are out there are conscripted required service members who are mostly pozzed zoomer tiktokers whereas Ukraine has people volunteering to commit war crimes. Totally separate mind set. Russia needs to surrender

the vodka nigger's plan comes in stages

1. initial stage - low troop commitment, mostly just shocking the people with the new reality they now must live under

2. terror stage - R*ssian saboteurs start killing innocent civilians with bombs, chemical weapons, stray missiles "accidentally" hitting large residential buildings, etc.

3. concentration camp stage - self explanatory, after full troop commitment to a prolonged occupation they are going to subjugate the Ukrainian populace much like the Nazis did, build camps and eliminate undesirables

POOTLER THE KGB MANLET needs to be stopped at all costs

Attached: 621792b7a97b1.jpg (900x1200, 87.56K)

Kek, 3 days and the poolish still seethe.

monke throw soldier at ukraine. maybe win, maybe lose. at end of day, monke still have bananna pile. monke happy

Imagine posting this image on Any Forums thinking anybody would disagree with it lmfao

Kike are pathetic

>3 days
More like 300 years. It's called "Butthurt Belt" for a good reason.

This is literally Russia in all wars. They fucking suck at fighting. They just throw soldiers to the meat grinder hoping that the oposition can overcome the numbers

After Russia wins, it will have to live with crippled economy, and what better way to cut costs than losing some of your older soldiers. Besides, Russia plays to win, with their cards closed. We don't have to know what they're up to, it's real world not a movie

Which is why they lost to Japan, and why buffer zones are important to them. They can't fight worth a shit

>Have a demographic collapse that leaves you with a fraction of young people you need to ensure continuity of the nation
>The few young people you have are this

Attached: E2ey24-XMAc5M3m.jpg (600x600, 99.75K)