This board is pro Ukraine so fuck off if you shill for Putin

This board is pro Ukraine so fuck off if you shill for Putin

Attached: Unbenannt2.png (866x517, 36.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/polls/kogjvrYk2g6/results
youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

strawpoll.com/polls/kogjvrYk2g6/results

pay ze billz hanz

Attached: F66F93C7-8B30-410D-95A3-D827BD412EE6.png (225x225, 71.24K)

KILL yourself nazi
German =Hitler language

Russia not my enemy
Ukraine not my friend
Their business is not my problem and you faggots will never be able to have an independent thought
snake island - debunk
ghost of kiev - debunk
president front lines - debunk
denazification - confirm
corruption/burisma - confirm
media propaganda pro ukraine - confirm

kremlebots btfo
GLORY TO UKRAINE

I visited your country once, there were litrally hundreds of empty garbage bags being blown over the streets like tumbleweed. Why is Serbia so filthy?

Now they have iron man

> Ukraine: Globohomo
> Russia: Globohomo
Not my fucking problem.

that's a pretty healthy split for a source of news.

i dont care either way, i just want some quality warfare webms

What the poor Europeans don't realise is that the US's war is not against us, but them. Just like Kosovo, Libya, and Syria were all targeted towards Europe.

Kosovo: create chaos in the European south.

Libya: open up Africa's North.

Syria/Iraq: create an endless flood of refugees.

Ukraine: more chaos in Europe's East.

You have no room to talk, Hans. I’ve seen the trash coming from 3rd world shit skins your people can’t seem to get enough of

Putin is the hero the Christian people need. May God bless Putin in Jesus name

youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE

Attached: Catholic in Brazil .jpg (720x880, 157.89K)

No. This board is anti jewish military industrial complex. We. Don't support needless brother wars designed to kalergi plan us faster. Fuck you faggot YOU go die in the ukraine if its that important

Attached: bb26905234ee7e07f8c64aa66b71555e.gif (635x344, 884.43K)

>lybia, syria
>europe
Russian education at its finest

Genociding Srebrenica was a pretty Nazi thing to do.

I'm not on anybody's side but the peoples'.
I want Putin to kill every globo-homo Jew in Ukraine and then pull out. He should do it every 4 years until the Jews stop trying to set up shop there.

Attached: 1645728431606.jpg (618x795, 97.58K)

That's not really denazification. That's Nazification.

50 50 is the perfect ratio for bloodshed

Let me tell you something. If I had been there, I would've set myself up in a crows nest and domed at least 10 Russians every hour throughout the night. I would be the real Ghost of Kiev, and Russia would be shaking in their boots. Probably use a thermal scope, easier to detect bodies in the cold.

Once we spank them here, we'd follow them to Moscow, and I'd be dropping them all along the way. By the time we made it to the gates, there'd be nothing left. Then I'd climb the walls, quick scope Putin and split his wig. In his last few moments of life, he'd see/hear me violently creampie-ing his whore of a daughter.

He's LUCKY I'm in America.

test

Lmao even fucking Any Forums is against this faggot

this is not a democratic board

this board is also filled with paid shills and tourists right now

Looks pretty even split to me ahmet

Did you got this poll from Twatter?

Your country is collapsing while the entire world attempts to prop up the petro dollar. These newest sanctions will further decrease the US dollars usability. India is already starting trade with Russia using the ruppee

test succesfull

The only one who wants a brother war is Putin.

Hitler was austrian. Austrians are actually at fault for ww2

are you saying pootin is a us puppet now?
is this the latest line from the russian shill farm

Attached: 1645835696072.jpg (297x319, 29.14K)

I hate krauts, so I hate anything you like.

I see no animosity towars the Ukrainians from the Russians. All I see is liberators

Hopefully

Attached: 1627736305902m.jpg (863x1024, 112.48K)

Go back to Facebook trannie boomer

idk we seem pretty stable compared to you guys holding a trucker's rally (literally the least affected demographic) at the end of a pandemic. You can go suck a dick.

cope

I'm pro-war and rooting for both sides.
We're long overdue for a proper happening since the graphene clotshots "cured" the common cold.
Bloodshed as entertainment is fine as long is it's not on my backyard.

Attached: 1640975244267.jpg (1242x1154, 504.12K)

Your pro Jew silly fucking Moses dick sucker

Attached: CB3AC03E-C4DE-4982-9E19-178518862B6E.png (1334x750, 1006.11K)

And im saying what the fuck do i care what happens to a coutry most people couldn't point to on a globe if the names were removed.
>here forget about the concentration camps in Australia and the financial seizures in canada go die in the snow goy

Attached: 1639078330154m.jpg (819x1024, 117.36K)

> you know the manufactured political instability that caused the massive refuge crises? totally irrelevant to Europe
I thought Germans were supposed to be smart.

How many are shills? why the fuck are you people shitting up this board? Shouldn't you be fighting for Ukraine or something?

i remember voting on a similar strawpoll yesterday
for the first minute it was completely frozen
then it showed 100% pro-ukraine (15 votes), despite me voting for russia

so yeah you got that

>d*mocracy
lol

Fuck you nigger you go die in the frozen tundra if its that important all you faggots supporting this shit didn't know a single thing about the ukraine till like a week ago.

Attached: 1643650946555.jpg (700x635, 69.09K)

This place was supposed to be my haven for WW3. I was supposed to get info here faster and some tasty war footage. All I’m getting is shit tier propaganda from shills on both sides. Apparently this whole misunderstanding between Russia and Ukraine is because of mutual, parallel goals. Russians want to kill Ukrainian Nazi’s and Ukrainians want to do the same. It’s especially awesome in Ukrainians case, pulling double duty, killing pesky Nazi communists.

Attached: 02C88FDA-4BBE-48B2-BB66-C2AC30681A3F.jpg (1200x1200, 143.94K)

Supporting Ukraine means supporting globohomo I hope you realize that. Faggots

Maybe it is but on 4chinz everybody gets a word.
Fuck you, Hansfag.