Dead Pigs

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: pig.jpg (1080x1846, 439.31K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*OINK*

Attached: pig2.jpg (1080x1878, 469.61K)

Attached: orson.jpg (400x400, 23.54K)

Am I the only one that can't tell the difference between the two armies?

I suppose we should send you some more depleted uranium because the one you had so far wasn't enough

I hate the faggots that make threads showing off dead bodies. They are humans with lives just like yours. Your moral compass needs fixing.

which ones are the pigs? Ukrainians or Ruskies? I don't even know anymore.

lol no, that's literally everyone. i've seen every single picture posted as both Russians and Ukrainians. desu OP is very keen just calling them pigs, kino reference if it is one

You mean it needs rape correction right

Russians have a darker camo from what I understand.

You can see the patch on the arm

People like you who make threads and post no source or links should be tortured, then killed. I literally hope you die the most painful death you filthy little Zoomer, Kike.

Yeh seems odd doesn’t it. Retards need proper uniforms lol

Kill yourself pl0x

>Said the Swede
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Go home Ahmed

Attached: 1623277291993.jpg (231x218, 6.79K)

Why are you blanking my messages you braindead little pussy. Go slit wrists

We shot our own - now it's official

Immediately, two people's deputies of Ukraine, Yulia Paliychuk and David Arakhamia, confirmed the friendlier at Obolon.

The townspeople, who were given weapons, in an atmosphere of confusion mistook a truck and an anti-aircraft gun of the Armed Forces of Ukraine for enemy equipment and opened fire on it. The Kievans shot the crew of the truck, and the anti-aircraft gun managed to leave, crushing a civilian car in a panic

At the same time, this video looks like a more complete story of a vehicle being hit by a vehicle.

The deputies noted that the dead were identified, all of them are servicemen of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

dude

they need to paint a huge white Z on themselves in order to tell the difference

LMAOOOO PIGS KILLING THEM SLEFS

In future provide a link or some details. It’s highly tilting. Ta broski.

>THEM SLEFS

ngmi

War is sick it corrupts people and comes with unpredictable results. Sending people to confront their morality and make peace with it? Whoever comes back will forever be changed. They will have gone off to fight imagined monsters only to discover they are now, in fact, the very monster they set off to kill. They’ll never integrate back into ‘civilized’ society. They might pretend every so often but it will become more and more burdensome as they age to pretend they have much in common with such naïveté.
It’s not pleasant business and I’m not going to pretend otherwise with retards here in this thread. It’s not funny. It’s not ok. And everyone here would do well to remember that old adage about walking gently but carrying a big stick.

That's the joke. Ukrainians can't either.

That doesn't matter since apparently there are "Russian saboteurs" who steal Ukrainian equipment and vehicles.

It's a murder mystery bong
Its more fun that way

NOT MY PROBLEM

Attached: AACD9C9B-CC44-46EB-A8DD-3617E14F64FF.jpg (638x1024, 113.47K)

And thin red armbands.

Attached: ukrainian-pig-pig.gif (498x483, 893.04K)

it's not that bad, settle down Karen

>more russians died in 2 days in ukraine than americans in 20 years in afghanistan
Why are Russians such bitches? I thought their army is supposed to be powerful

>They are humans with lives
Not really

F

>serbs
>white
pick one

>STOP POSTING ANTI-UKRAINE SHIT SAGEEEEEEE WE ARE WINNING IRON MAN IS ALREADY IN MOSCOW

Attached: 8ba.jpg (2490x1000, 270.49K)

I think that's the guy from the alternate video showing the tank-car crash.

Lmao cope cia
Nigger
What game was it Arma 3
Cs go, gta 5?

The Russian:Nazi kill ratio was something like 45:1

USA: Nazi kill ratio was 1:1 for reference

Go join them then Kevin.

I wonder who is winning from white people killing white people?

They're invaders untermenschen fighting for evil and deserve worse than death.

Your butt buddy Putin thought he would steamroll Ukraine in less than a day. What is this day 3? Day 4? Lol gg

Kikes
But a world is a stage so enjoy the show

Iirc Russians have a slightly darker green uniform and put red (RU army) and white (Seperatists) tape on their uniforms while UKR put yellow tape on. There are also the flag patches on their shoulders if any can be seen.

thats an Ukrainian... next

Lmaoo he thinks wars are won in a week
How old are you kid?

And Perry go large

Remember when Bosnia killed half your country. That was pretty cool.

its so nice to not be involved, isnt it burgerbro? we can just sit back and enjoy the chaos with no horse in the race. absolutely wonderful, lads

Attached: 1644773011861.gif (200x317, 891.68K)