This is a russian computer for ballistic calculations

This is a russian computer for ballistic calculations

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-26 174317.png (305x507, 232.86K)

Literally just werks

best Russian technology

That’s how it’s done in NATO, too. You work out your fields/arcs and have it all written down. They’ll also have a computer of some sort but that stuffs made a note of prior to firing

Checked

Fucking based, imagine depending on backdoored western tech

Simple is the enemy of complexity

nice try nigger, thats a spirograph

IMP proof
Doesn’t need batteries
Sat on a shelf for thirty years still works
Russia uses pencils in space

CIA proof.
MOSAD proof.
But most importantly.
Zoomer proof.

You will be jailed for revealing state secrets traitor

You can't teach niggers how to use this. I bet more than half of the tech NATO uses and boasts about is to make up for the subhumans they put in charge of extremely expensive military hardware. They make it retard-proof, and it still fails.

Also this:

>ayo seargaaant look what i found
>it be voodoo with numbas n strange symbols n sheeeit
Literally zogbot proof

>things you can do without niggers in your ranks

No it isn't, you obvious VPNfaggot. That stuff is learnt early on in basic employment courses, and only only as a redundancy if everything goes dark. It isn't practiced outside of the classroom at any stage.

Put an M12 bolt between your teeth and give yourself an uppercut you vatnik shilling cunt.

So what. It fucking works independently of electronics as it is designed to, you retarded fucking mongoloid.

This reminds me of the whole US spending millions to develop a ball point pen that works in space where the Soviets just used a pencils thing

Also space is fake and gay

That's a bullshit story. They don't use pencils due to graphite dust causing electrical shorts and fire.

I meant in armies that actually fight. Not the Australian Army, which is now disbanding its only half decent unit because they did some fighting

>Soviets just used a pencils thing
because they couldn't make regular ballpoint pens and even ink for them

>Let me tell you how your NATO works

You stole that from the other thread talking about space pens.

This is american computer for ballistic calculations

Attached: 555.jpg (768x1024, 198.21K)

>analogue
Well what do you expect, they put tables on top of their tanks to protect against javelins because they cant afford active protection systems.

Attached: tank.jpg (962x641, 235.33K)

That story is 30-50 years old zoomer.

Soviets adopted the american space pen that was developed by a private company for much less than a million dollars. Stop spreading midwit bullshit. You don't swallow spiders either.

Attached: 1645275002211.jpg (828x358, 45.63K)

Seems like the user knows what he's doing. What's the issue?

Iron cages work against older anti-tank munitions. Javelins can punch through armour on the other side, they're not gonna be stopped by 1m gap between cage and armour

As someone who underwent military service in artillery, it is literally done like that, on paper.

We also do this. Mortars have big ass plotting boards so this but 20x bigger

>so this
your canadian french is showing

Both Russia and the USA used pencils at first. The US used mechanical pencils and the USSR used grease pencils, which it could be argued are safer than mechanical pencils in a low-gravity environment. The Fisher Pen Company developed a functional zero-g pen through their own initiative using their own money ($1 million in mid 1960's dollars) and then presented it to NASA, who liked it and approved if it enough that they purchased it and began using it starting with Apollo 7 in 1968. The USSR subsequently purchased 100 pens from Fisher in 1969 for the same price that NASA was paying.

As former nato sold - I can say, we are doing this too.

Kek

nah, it is a grill to have the bodies well cocked after been javelined

>math doesn't work unless it is on a shiny ipad tablet

god I fucking hate millennials

Attached: NV_0319_Silver_Figure03.jpg (1400x1565, 1.02M)

It works against nlaws tho

It doesn‘t need a battery so I see it has its advantages

Anyways apparently condom grease around the rim long creek drive Columbia SC

You know rats articulating reasons as to why they shouldn't control themselves.
Anyways forecast is a bunch of cock suckers running their mouth tell them I said enjoy the shit show they will be getting more of their hearts desires.

Take a long walk off a short pier convict faggot, it's not your shithole country that's the battlefield if shit escalates.

Attached: 1641179908241.jpg (768x1024, 197.2K)

Based. Can't get emp'd, doesn't have parts to break, doesn't require batteries.

And? It works, you’re fucking braindead if you think everything needs to be computerised.

Let me guess, you "need" more?

did you just post your butthole?

If it works it works, why fix something that is not broken?

Attached: bolsonaro-armas-carolina_0067b05d.jpg (550x350, 38.56K)