Are NPC’s worth saving?

Attached: 0C5DDD73-3E9D-476A-A5E7-251A4CAAA6A2.jpg (2042x2491, 301.28K)

No. Were you saved? Or did you save yourself? You know the answer. This is something that can only be done willingly, and through genuine determination and curiosity. Plant the seed and if it does not grow, the soil was infertile.

Wow that’s a good answer.

I caught my kike wife cheating, and finally realized she was a gold digging whore. That's what led me here. How about you?

Saved that meme.
TMNT vibes, Krang.
TMNT tried to warn us...

Attached: maxresdefault-54.jpg (1184x664, 54.31K)

We are at peak NPC activity and if you're human you'll pass the test.
NPC: Ghost of Kiev is real.
NPC: OK even if it isn't real, we have inspired morale.
NPC: 1 million Russian causalities as reported by Ukraine's Twitter account
The same people who flipped out over Trump and YAASS QUEEN when Trump got hit with misleading tweets labels. These are the NPCs today, zero critical thinking.

They're not capable of being saved.

Not really
They're NPCs because they're midwits and normies - you can't pull the wool over the eyes of autistic schizoids with nothing to lose socially, or fool an emotionally dead person with the use of emotionally loaded language. That's why we think the way we think, that's why we gravitate towards alternate news sources and eventually wind up in laotian parasailing forums talking about glowies

What's to gain by redpilling normies? Do you want to be surrounded by deranged Qboomers? At the end of the day, you may have changed the programming that's in their heads, but you'll never change their nature, which is to blindly believe whatever shit makes them feel certain feels. Just let them be fucking retards

>Not really
>They're NPCs because they're midwits and normies - you can't pull the wool over the eyes of autistic schizoids with nothing to lose socially, or fool an emotionally dead person with the use of emotionally loaded language. That's why we think the way we think, that's why we gravitate towards alternate news sources and eventually wind up in laotian parasailing forums talking about glowies
>
>What's to gain by redpilling normies? Do you want to be surrounded by deranged Qboomers? At the end of the day, you may have changed the programming that's in their heads, but you'll never change their nature, which is to blindly believe whatever shit makes them feel certain feels. Just let them be fucking retards

Wrong. Normies need sages and leaders. We can not give up on any, because you do not know when a seed will sprout. Once youve sown enough seeds in one plot of land, it is ok to walk away and see if something grows. But your time, always tend to fertile fields.

>NPC’s are worthless
couldnt agree more

You should do your best to lead them when you can. Be a good shepherd. There have always been NPCs and there have always been wise men.

Why even plant the seed if we can use them? That’s what the Jews do but we don’t do it because of Christian “morality”

No They aren't even willing to save themselves.

Sounds legit.
Just the copium I need to justify my desire to shitpost and argue everywhere possible. Now I feel like the Johnny appleseed of redpills, thanks leaf.

bump

Attached: 1645788733094.jpg (851x961, 64.51K)

npc are an hassle to save, it's possible, but it's an hassle, and would take more than your lifespan
if you want things to change, ignore the npc, and focus on the source of their retardation
you already know what is the source

Attached: 1645790381325.png (1022x3200, 734.78K)

whats a good way to lead them though?

I don't think they'd listen and I don't know how to get a chance to tell them. everything I've tried doesn't work and I personally would rather keep trying to figure out things myself than trying to help other catch up to where I am.

What is there to save?

Attached: traitor.jpg (499x1210, 86.62K)

You cant save them even if you wanted to if they took the juice.

rabbi approved

Attached: 1645791420852.png (189x193, 49.72K)

HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK

Attached: 1645240237116.png (828x828, 1.13M)

Can't save them. I tried my entire life.
If you're lucky you'll wake up some people on the cusp of normiedom, but most people capable of reason wake up themselves.

Attached: 1645798646104.jpg (1169x1627, 222.67K)

Yes, but that is between them and christ.
If you can reach out in some way and help them, do so.
If not, focus on you and your kind.

No. NPCs will ALWAYS fall for the next psyop even when you redpill them on the current one. Use them as tools or a resource but fuck them desu

They're being saved.
It's just not that incarnation that's making it through.