Why are Meds so barbaric?

Why do Meds love to torture bulls for show? Why is this degenerate and savage Medieval practice not banned still?

Thoughts on this issue, Any Forums?

Attached: 1544807752944.png (1500x900, 1.78M)

Bulls live free for their entire life, unlike the dogs you boil alive.

>nooooo not the dogs!
Dogs are not drugged up and stabbed so they can bleed to death painfully for a show, brown moron
Stop comparing apples and oranges

keep eating em dogs and cats chang

Keep fucking your goat, muslim savage

Korean Chang,your daily butthurting thread wont stop Juan fucking your family member. Just introduce her the sister of any other guy and problem solved

Europeans used to throw people into metal bulls and cook them alive. This is a relatively civil tradition. It's based anyway.

>Korean Chang,your daily butthurting thread wont stop Juan fucking your family member. Just introduce her the sister of any other guy and problem solved

Attached: Average Spanish male.jpg (760x507, 99.23K)

De quoior o chilren sin dere shong de ractis ar reer rong
CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING

do south koreans really eat cats and dogs?

Attached: 1641933591370.webm (640x800, 986.97K)

When times got tough.. It's in their DNA

What is the name of the song that plays when I open the catalogue? I really like it.

>When times get tough
lol. no. Gooks eat dogs on the regular. Folk belief says dog meat will cure a cough/cold and some even believe it gives you a beautiful voice.

>Bulls live free for their entire life, unlike the dogs you boil alive.
Worst Korea absolutely btfo'd

that's sad :, (

Attached: 1622624133199.webm (854x854, 2.81M)

Bullfighting is a shit but this post isn't
fpbp
>We don't stab dogs, we just put them in a pot and let them have a much more painful death
Ok

>Kill chinks (inhumam dog eaters)
>Kill spics (inhuman bull torturers)
>Kill italians (inhuman judicial system)
in that order.

Attached: yup (2).jpg (220x221, 6.86K)

FPBP, exactly the first thing that came to mind. Bugs are frying and boiling and torching dogs alive. At least the bull can put up a fight after living a good life. They don't let them bleed out, they finish them with a sword.

bull fighting is boring af but it's cool to still have some living roman heritage around. Not even pro-bullfighting zoomers actually follow or care about it that much. in 15 years it'll be over

>Kill americans (inhuman system and genes)
That should come first if you ask me
Isn't much of a fight and more of a really rigged ritual but the point stands.

Absolute unit of Toro.....that thing is pissed and charging till the death. What an embodiment and display of focused aggression

Why does Spain live inside of this gook? He's making this thread daily. Nothing wrong with that, chink, I'm always happy when I see how many poltards are obsessed with Spain and Spain's race. It makes me remember how half of the world is Spain.

Attached: 1635787167730.png (980x836, 682.15K)

Fucking brutal, m8

>bull fighting is boring af but it's cool to still have some living roman heritage
Modern bullfighting is as Roman as the Holy Roman Empire tho. It started being what we know today just a couple of centuries ago.