I know NOTHING about Russia/Ukraine

Quickly explain 1. Why it’s happening, 2. How it’s going, and 3. What happens next. Thank you.

Attached: 9F2914B1-FB98-428B-8DB6-F7542EF55AB2.jpg (2303x2818, 259.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xLPgIdg9Rng
youtu.be/r87RmlyB3ks?start=90&end=118
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

US and European backed ops over the last few decades have made Ukraine gay and Russia is taking it back.

Ukrainians shelled Russian civvies for years and now the Russians are finally fighting back.

Pretty much this

1. Ukrainians are low IQ animals
2. Russia winning, don't listen to jewish minions
3. good guys win aka Russia wins

Basically there's a ghost that has been terrorizing Kiyev for 6 years, and Putin has sent Monstars to fight him. It's a long story

Putin is Christian. Volodymyr Zelenskyy is Jewish.

jews using two puppet states to fake fight with themselves to crash the markets and profit from defense contracts

Putin is autistic and Hitlerian, basically wants the big old USSR back. Putin is most likely losing. Russia will become a third world country this year.

Just the secret masters doing secret mastery shit.

>1. Why it’s happening
wealth transfer
>2. How it’s going
impossible to say due to the cold ware scale misinformation tactics
>3. What happens next
a bunch of dead russkis and hohols

1. Glows tried overthrowing Belarus, Armenia, Kazakhstan and now wanted to take direct military control over Ukraine
2. Who the fuck knows, no two sources can agree on the narrative, UK MoD and Ukie gov't are contradicting each other
3. Georgia version 2022

you guys fucking around thats all

Lol, no. Putin wants pre USSR Russian Empire back

>christian
>lets his people get trapped in ukraine and killed
>bombs random civilians who few years ago could be convinced to support donbas

I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
I HATE THE ANTICHRIST

Dissidents in Russia.
Dissidents in western countries.
Dissidents are sent to kill each other.
Same financial system controls both countries.
Phoney war, non conclusive evidence of a war, propaganda designed to make you want to fight for a side.

1: Russia wants a buffer zone between itself and nato. Ukraine was part of that but they decided that they want to join nato, which Russia can not allow.

2:given it's only been three days, they have performed very well. a lot of land was captured, but there has been resistance. what is odd is that Russia seems to only be using very outdated equipment and mostly untrained soldiers.

3: it will be a Russian victory assuming no nato intervention. Russia outperforms Ukraine in all aspects. so it's not a matter of if, but when they will win.

Attached: IMG_2647.jpg (754x584, 35.91K)

Keep in mind, I'm a kremlin shill aperently, so take this with a grain of salt.
1. NATO expanded to the east, even they said they won't. Ukraine's plans after orchestrated by US coup in 2014 to join NATO and put rockets right on the russian border are unacceptable for Russia. Russia said NO and multiple times tried to avoid the confrontation, but NATO, US and Ukraine didn't listen for 7 years. Time's up.
2. It's going ok. We'll the the clearer picture after the fog of war will desipate. What known so far: Russians by the 1st day bobmded crucial military abject and some civilian airport, by the 2nd day pushed through to the Kiev, now it's a ground operation effectevely surrounding Kiev and maintaining control certain key cities in the region betweet RUssian and Ukraine military. Small number of Ukraine civilians rightfully fight back the invasion, God rest they souls.
3. Unnkown. Russia most probably win, but how fast?
The new dawn of Cold Cold War is imminent. If NATO and the US don't change their foreign policy towards Russia we're fucked.
You welcome

>We're fucked
No you're not, if things start getting unbearable, take the whole planet with you.

Attached: Screenshot_20220215-100749.png (864x1728, 275.47K)

Nukes don't exist my Serbian friend.

Бyдитe cигypни дa бaцхнeм, цeo cвeт y тpyхy. Aли кacнијe.
youtube.com/watch?v=xLPgIdg9Rng
Sorry for drunken grammar I didn't sleep properly for 3 days now.

Kikes wage war on kikes and whites must fight and die for them

Ukraine is full of jews
Ukraine president is a jew
Putin is a Duginist shill surrounded by jews
Ukraine jews are leaving the country for Israel

youtu.be/r87RmlyB3ks?start=90&end=118