You are being distracted

You are being distracted

Attached: Screenshot_2022_02_06.png (789x634, 252.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/health/medical/americans-with-phds-are-most-reluctant-to-get-vaccinated-against-covid/ar-AANjRHh
archive.fo/CzmdH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what the fuck else is new

bump
big if gay

MUH HECKIN PUTINERINO

Attached: russia-rona.png (679x476, 451.5K)

Here in Canada most provinces that have them are dropping it now.
I'm going to mock you mutts relentlessly if we end up with more freedom than you.

There’s a direct correlation between vaccination status and intelligence.

Lesser intelligence, ya

msn.com/en-us/health/medical/americans-with-phds-are-most-reluctant-to-get-vaccinated-against-covid/ar-AANjRHh

Based

What a bunch of parasitic bastard cockroaches ruling over the people.

Only setting the stage for (((their))) next variant. How much more obvious can it get

post links fagget

Thanks for posting a source.

By the data presented in this article, out of 5 million people surveyed, 310 with PhDs were more hesitant than the general population to receive the vaccine.
Pretty thin.

Anecdotally, all the people I know who refuse the vaccine are overweight blue collar high school graduates.

archive.fo/CzmdH

Yeah, thin. It's not as if hospitals all over the country are short-staffed from firing doctors and nurses who wouldn't take the vax.

Oh, wait...

thats weird, its the other way for me; all the beautiful/thin/intelligent/rich ones won't take it.

> To wit: Every Canadian province has now adopted SMART Health Card verification, as has Aruba, the Cayman Islands, Singapore and Japan.

Okay

Yeah dude Russia invaded Ukraine because you don't wanna wear a mask or something