I don't know about you, fellow /p/olitically incorrect anons...

I don't know about you, fellow /p/olitically incorrect anons, but I want for there to be a large scale armed conflict while all of our economies are already going down the shitter. I definitely also want for this to happen at the behest of a political class that has been spending the last 2 years trying to coerce everyone into getting experimental gene treatments for a disease that these same political powers created in the first place. I believe in this so passionately that I will accuse you of being a traitor or a Russian agent / bot if you don't agree - which will also be a line of thinking used by your governments to imprison dissidents later who disagree with it. Good thing there are so many new friends here that agree with me for some reason!

Attached: 1644580855170.png (822x1101, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.
youtu.be/_8hQi2Zv1L0?t=1460
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What I don't get is why would Russia, Ukraine, or the CIA pay shills to post here of all places? This is an obscure community of maybe 2-3 thousand incel losers. Why would they care what you think?//

I think it's because we're really cool people...
and we are probably similar to their military's demographic.

Attached: 8D72C2A6-56E4-4924-B8C6-6E2D8F7BE037.jpg (820x500, 161.63K)

I can see right through your. Hands off my Downsie bride, and it's the first and last time I'm going to say it.

All you are is a lotta talk and a badge...and probably an extra chromosome. None of those scare me.

Attached: 1616797352089.jpg (1216x1400, 841.96K)

>Hurrr durrr this place is just irrelevant and full of losers
>There has never been evidence of vast amounts of money being poured into influencing discussion here at all!
>It's not like this place leaks motes of truth constantly for consumption by the public consciousness that arms them with the questions and information to completely stall the propaganda engines and their increasingly shoddy narratives.
I'm proud of you. Despite the fact that you are a common core, knuckle-dragging glow in the dark faggot ape - you did reply quickly. Do you get a bonus for that?

Fuck you kike.

Attached: 4chan_clinton.jpg (940x1024, 255.83K)

I do want a bonus - shrink me down and eat me

How is he a kite? You do realize kites are inanimate and there fore cannot type on a keyboard? Are you ok user? Are you? Lol

Holy shit Ivan, you better learn some real English if you want to continue your agitprop bullshit.

Stupid russian asshole

>Memeflag
>No arguments whatsoever
>Absolutely seething
Drink some drain cleaner and lie down in a land-fill with the rest of the glowing cockroaches that spend their time here.

>This is an obscure community of maybe 2-3 thousand incel losers.

Attached: b110c902cd380b750ca900f0e77ed702--s-fashion-trends-s-kids.jpg (400x300, 37.02K)

Why is he wearing creepy sunglasses

Attached: pol_.png (484x1020, 231.57K)

Attached: ukraine-ghost-cia.jpg (1241x1195, 280.99K)

*nuke lands on OP's house*

OP’s homeless though

>another memeflag
>muh nookz
Why don't you stupid fags get basic training in board culture before you're sent here? You know that using a memeflag only makes you look like you have something to hide, right?

>if I say he's homeless, I win
No? I bought my home outright years ago thanks to antshares / neo actually.

this picture never gets old.

Russian hands posted this maybe even Putin himself.

You see the war in Ukraine was over before it began.
We're simply waiting for the Russia specific strain to deploy.

Don't believe me?
Look at pic.

The bioweapons facilities have been operating in Ukraine for over 4 years now.

archive. ph/fVtcf

Timestamp 24:20 youtu.be/_8hQi2Zv1L0?t=1460

There it is.
Good bye

Attached: 45caee74b303ae1a822213dbfc964fe1e69677ae.png (503x735, 243.07K)

But no one can believe you, and even if you did, you’re in a terrible pooop police country hahahaah

Lol why do you care? If he’s a shill, mind your business and move on. Kangaroo men are funny XD

That shit wasn't cia it was some gamer user lmao

>A bioweapons lab is collecting samples for use, specifically from white Russians
Probably also explains why Putin is reacting the way he is. Great work fucking up your job so bad you actually lend strength to my argument.

>if he's a shill, mind your business and move on
I mean if it's not worth caring about, why does this thread interest you? You're pretty fucking stupid to the point where I'm not even sure that you know what you're trying to do here.

I'm just reverse larping to get the story out.

Attached: 1645854624949.jpg (1198x773, 158.45K)

Attached: 1645805519383.jpg (589x6864, 1.88M)

Oh - sorry about that. Every time I make threads like these I get mobbed by people saying that kind of shit unironically. Good contribution, you deserved a (you) anyway.

poo poo pee pee

Attached: 1645873546819.jpg (2450x1584, 930.67K)

The shilling has been awful since the conflict started.
OP made me laugh

Attached: FMeiT_WWUAcXQfw.jpg (768x718, 72.8K)

saving these to dump in war propaganda threads

But you said you didn’t care if he shilled? lol

These images look boring as poop. Where’s the gif versions baka you guys failed at one thing for good evidence - presentation

Do you even know how to read?
Common core fucked you up good.

Nice, here's one more

Attached: FMbaJXxWYAQeKwr.jpg (792x948, 120.51K)

Oh, I get it, it's just samefagging from
You really are brain-damaged.

The what is common core? Jesus christ lol bruce i’m being serious for once, and this time you take it as a joke XD