Cia shills are literally all spamming the same threads, do they really think they're not obvious?

cia shills are literally all spamming the same threads, do they really think they're not obvious?

Attached: 1620531115899.png (960x826, 43.43K)

i dont even know why they post here
no one on Any Forums is enlisted lmao

gotta burn their funding somewhere

They have a handful of talking-points and an obvious mandate to keep those talking-points on the board at all times.

They're sliding the board like crazy and I hope they all die from the clotshot. Every thread gets archived after 8 or 10 minutes of inactivity.

Anyway, fuck their fake war. I choose no side and if they try to draft me I'll shoot the first commanding officer I see.

No but they know you’re braindead enough to respond to it anyway

yeah it's very obvious that they're forcing their 10 threads to be on page 1 at all times and the instant it reaches bump limit they just remake the same thread

this board is hosted by cia you retard

> Calling everyone who doesn't support this brother war a Redditor didn't work sir, what next?
> Ummm....Call them CIA?

Attached: 1645871155050 (1).jpg (1024x734, 98.87K)

more like it's hosted by a japanese scam artist who's too busy streaming to even remember that he owns this website so the mods circlejerk makes every decision, who are all redditors and are full of cia shills

a memeflag defending cia propaganda, what a surprise

It's gonna be funny when Any Forums eventually breaks their already broken zogged out minds and they fall in despair.
I wonder how many will ACK themselves

DARPA glowniggers can tongue my anus

Imagine how pathetic it must be to willingly be a shabbos goy who works for the police or the three letter agencies. Imagine willingly propping up the system that is committing a genocide against your own kind and you are more than happy to help. Imagine doing all of this just so can be paid in monopoly money in return. Is there truly anything more pathetic than being a glownigger?

>Same picture for 7000th time
Posted
>Defending samefag posts
Checked
>Helping this thread stay top
Kek'd
They are not sending their best

at this point its not about diluting content, swaying opinion, or shitting up an underwater basketweaving forum.
it's about justifying their bureaucratic kindgom and budget for doing it.

Attached: __hatsune_miku_and_yuki_miku_vocaloid_drawn_by_hamudetsu__85d3ca9474d23721ea158804e440d558.jpg (2048x1576, 356.63K)

they have to spread the word that the ghost of queef is wining the whore...warm, war sorry, alone

Attached: 1631958131756.jpg (200x218, 9.7K)

>do they really think they're not obvious?
It's about quantity not quality.

Order-followers aren't even their own men. They are just obedient slaves who will follow any command, no matter how unethical. They are the true beta-males of this world, literal welfare queens of Daddy Government. They produce nothing of value, but are mere parasites upon the real population of hard-working people.

Only a russian shill would blame CIA for it. That's how you are brainwashed down there (in your shithole you call a motherland)

It means we are on point with the vaccine narative.

>polenigger flag
opinion discarded

Can you at least make your images presentable, looks something made by a nigger to be posted by a jew.

Usually there's a first post with a literal shill backing up the OP with a simple statement of agreement. It starts looking stupid af when you do it in 100 threads.

I would accept that you could be some other retard faction.

I do understand the balts and poles and their reasons for disliking russians, but unless you're a newfag you would spot the difference and sudden narrative shift.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was the same shills (kikes or some poojets hired by them) siwtching between pro-Russia and pro-Ukraine posting depending on the time of the day lmao