OH NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO

reuters.com/markets/europe/cutting-russia-off-swift-matter-days-euro-zone-central-banker-2022-02-26/

Attached: Capture.png (981x297, 24.82K)

Will never happen.

Yeah good idea to give them a week or so to move all their money before turning it off. Fucking idiots.

How many days? 14?

italy and cyprus gave up their blockade, germany will probably fall as well, government is getting harsh criticism here over this. hungary i don't know.

How will they buy gas?

from katar and usa?

Wonderful, as I predicted the Jew fucked you all. I have been trying to tell you that this gives the Jew a reason to economically destroy both east and west and form a new world government 'to prevent something like that ever happening again'.

With an equal volume of gold?

We'll have to hand a fat check to Erdogan so he can plow through the middle east and give us a direct pipeline.

The same hippies who protested to get rid of nukes will protest to rid of SWIFT and the German government will cave in because they always cave into hippies like with the Syrian crisis.

As for Hungary, I don't think they really matter

just reopen those nuclear reactors.

just two more weeks!

trading with the worlds most valuable asset: hardworking immigrants

How is that even profitable

Germany has already softened
Hungary was never fully opposed to it either and will fall in line

it's funy because two weeks ago they all said that cutting Russia off from SWIFT would greatly harm the European economy and hurt them more than Russia

I hope Russia retaliates by covertly cutting the gas and electricity lines from Norway to the UK.

The problem isn’t gonna be individuals didn’t get their money out it’s gonna be “Russian businesses can’t do international business”

XRP go up??

it is last resort. it's like economic nuclear bomb.

>How will they buy gas?
Irrelevant details to the elites living in the western media simulacra.

Attached: a million low prole bong grills.jpg (936x714, 208.93K)

All of these sanctions measures are very dangerous for Europe. I think the Americans are telling them these are short-term, temporary measures and will be rolled back when Russia backs off. Good thing you can trust the Americans!

it would be a shame if they just converted it into bitcoin. Especially during the dip

fake news

world economy would crash without russian oil

they will never ban them from SWIFT, it's just usual EU faggotry

>covertly

I bet they do it right out in the open

It should've happened the second the first shots were fired.

matter of 14 days

Of course it will happen. It was part of the WEF's simulations CyberPolygon for the (((cyberpandemy))) they are predictive programming us with for the past 2 years.

The entire scenario was as follow :
>sanctions against Russia happen for X reason
>Russia don't care
>sanctions scale up and Russia get ousted from the SWIFT system
>in retaliation, Russia send an army of hackers to destroy our logistic and supply chain
>it get out of hand and the entire banking system ends up crashing down and erase all bank accounts
>the central banks around the world have to figure out in "urgence" a solution
>it's delegating all their authority to the BIS, which have a CBDC ready to use
>after few weeks of absolute chaos where 10s" of millions dies due to no money and no internet, the WEF/IMF propose an UBI paid in the freshly created FED shitcoin to anybody
>BUT, in order to be elligible to this program, you must 1) be vaxmaxxed 2) accept to lose your rights of ownership

All is ready for our complete and unconditional servitude to international jewry.

Attached: WEF cyber false flag.png (1265x627, 154.31K)

>All of these sanctions measures are very dangerous for Europe
Not really, but they are a risk to the elites, since it will be the little people that will pay once again, while the rich profit.

Attached: social cohesion erosion.png (938x863, 393.05K)

Not going to happen.
>No SWIFT
No gas.

checked

It's not just oil - Russia has deep financial dealings all over Europe. This is a situation like they say if you owe the bank 10,000 euros and cant pay, you have a problem but if you owe the bank 10 million euros and can't pay the bank has a problem

Imagine being dumb enough to think Europe can survive without Russian gas. Prices would skyrocket so much you'd barely be able to afford bread.

This. US gas is mucho dinero.

this is Bullish for Bitcoin right now.

The price of gas will make the price of bread go up, too, so it will keep parity

>world economy would crash
Yes

Attached: 1642451849439.jpg (865x1200, 151.31K)

They just agreed to ban Russia from SWIFT a few minutes ago. The last holdout was Hungary, who just agreed to it.

No, it's really not.

BULLISH FOR BITCOIN

>oligarchs fleeing russia and taking their business elsewhere.
>most of his trusted circle publicly coming out to condemn his actions
>russian citizens protesting on the streets after having their life savings turn into dust from the stock market nose dive
>russian financial sector in full blown meltdown
>entire west hates him. Relationships beyond repairable
>losing the battle in kiev. Casualties already above 10 thousand and billions of dollars worth of equipment destroyed.
>militias being formed to forcefully remove putin from power, many of them with the support of the russian army and their generals.
>putin refuses to leave his office, no one has seen him in the last 24 hours.
Is this the biggest failure in the history of geopolitics? Id be surprised if this guy didnt an hero in next couple of days or so. Its so over for him.

Attached: 7a7.jpg (600x800, 29.31K)

I doubt that
The Russians cut an internet cable to Svalbard as a warning by having a fishing vessel trawling the bottom, but it don't look like the message reached the elites in the media simulacra bubble.

just buy gold zoomers.

ACCELLERATE

>Polish PM: Hungary supports ejecting Russia from SWIFT.

>Mateusz Morawiecki said on Twitter on Feb. 26 that he spoke with Hungary’s Prime Minister Viktor Orbán and “he assured me once again that he supports imposing far-reaching sanctions on Russia, including the blocking of thr SWIFT system.” Hungary remained the last EU country that opposed this measure.