Russians are going to lose bad, here's why. The morale is low, almost no russian believes in this crap...

Russians are going to lose bad, here's why. The morale is low, almost no russian believes in this crap. Unlike with nazi Germany where there was a clear motive and the people were ultra nationalistic. Meanwhile these poor russians are fighting for a gloomy, derpessed and alcoholic nation. It doesn't matter if russia is stronger, all they can do is bomb the cities.

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (283x276, 162.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

inews.co.uk/news/world/russian-newspaper-moscow-condemns-putin-ukraine-invasion-1483208/amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Imagine being a Russian conscript in Ukraine right now. You people think this is a fucking Fortnite match where everyone gets airdropped from a fucking airplane. These Ukrainian niggers live there, and now they have a bunch of russian orcs interfering with their ability to live normal lives. This will not end will for Putin.

Honestly I'm surprised Russians are against them invading us. If I was Russian I would be full of joy. Like why the fuck are they angry? They have nothing to lose?

Pic.rel is the ghost of queef, zir single-handedly killed 6 gorillion russians

Attached: 1644608094854.jpg (696x497, 43.61K)

Obviously, the people sitting comfy in their homes somewhere far away in the west don't give a shit, it's all entertainment.

Can't wait for them to drop a nuke already please hurry up.

makes you really wonder why they chose to send zoomers as cannon fodder, also....where are all the ukrop bodies bros @_@......? you literately can't find anything.

Attached: shutterstock_676415506-4000x2667.jpg (4000x2667, 749.69K)

>cause I said so

Attached: 1645873590066.png (580x353, 40.96K)

>Be Vatnik zoomie
>Play Dota/Fortnite/CSGO all day
>Get conscripted
>Get sent to "training" near the border
>War
>Have to shoot people who speak the same language and culture, look the same as you and dont want yoz there
>Get shot
Bit sad innit?

Noonecares

YEA YEA YEA. COPE MORE LITHUANIAN TRANNY, YOU ARE NEXT

t. vpn russian

Attached: FMcjV9aXMAM7Mao.jfif.jpg (750x1223, 124.65K)

It's still too soon to know what the fuck is going on but it seems like russian logistics haven't much improved since the chechen wars

Cope harder, pidorashka ebanaya.

I will find ways to report you to government and hope you get drafted or punished for being the piece of shit traitor

>morale
keep larping nigger

There are no Russian "conscripts" in Ukraine right now you stupid American pig.

There is no difference between living and being left alive
just like there is no difference between dying and being killed

>Believing western state media
Rope yourselves
If you confine yourself to the english speaking side of the internet, you see less than 25% of the picture
>muhh russians demoralised
Kek because western propagandists said so it must be true!
I’m surrounded by retards and finding it hard to honk at this point

Based. He's Baltic mongolian scared for his life

Share your findings from the russian speaking side of the internet then instead of bitching, nigger

Says who?

It's obvious dude, i'm barely consooming the media and i still know the state of russia. Anyway, this thing is a massive psyop anyway.

Even Russian oligarchs and Putin's political party member are turning against Putin. For the first time ever Russian state news have spoken against Putin and this invasion.

I think it's over for Putin and he will be gone within a year.

inews.co.uk/news/world/russian-newspaper-moscow-condemns-putin-ukraine-invasion-1483208/amp

Yes, there are.