Is it just me or Russian soldiers afraid to kill people...

Is it just me or Russian soldiers afraid to kill people? Many Russians are getting btfo by Ukrainians just because they're afraid to fight back. Don't know why they're not engaging against Ukrainian troops and firing back? They act more like police than soldiers, "hands up, don't shoot, surrender" then the Ukrainian shoots back at them.

Attached: Russian soldiers.jpg (640x360, 40.58K)

without the power of conviction you're useless. They know they're in the wrong in their heart and mind and soul.

the're probably internally rooting against Putin and know things are just better off if they give up or get killed.

nah, they're just bad at shooting

Cause they have no reason to actually be there and morale is low.

Exactly this.
If reports are accurate they were told to the last second that they were doing exercises, and that the Ukrainians wanted to be liberated.
Instead they get people fighting tooth and nail while the world denounces them.
It seems like Putin forgot one of the basic rules, build a coherent narrative for your troops, at least until the hard part ends.

It is next to impossible to conduct a war of aggression with conscripted forces. You need extreme levels of propaganda and a major causus belli. Germany could do it only because the Treaty of Versailles convinced the common people that world hated them. Russia doesn't have that kind of justification, especially against Ukraine.

No one likes killing people. It's like that for every country, most soldiers won't actually fire their weapons at the enemy with the intent to kill them and I'm not just talking about suppressing fire.

Their morale is low as fuck, versus Ukrainians who believe they are fighting an existential war

they don't want tp kill their own brothers u nlike fake white muttmericans who dont even care

Exactly, true believers are few and far in between.
And Putin's narrative is so hastily constructed that these poor people thought there would be minimal resistance and cheering.
They are victims just like the rest.

>They act more like police than soldiers
That's the goal. Putin is after information and people. There must be a lot of important data about key political figures and western projects. If he wanted to invade to occupy the land, composition of forces would be entirely different. West is afraid so they are kicking the propaganda machinery into overdrive mode.

They're just boys that were told they were going to partake in wargames they don't know how to kill.

especially if they speak your fucking language.

I'm sure the average Russian soldier is really demotivated when he reads all this stuff in the Guardian and the BBC website

What's interesting is that Western propaganda is effectively a projection of Western beliefs about Russia, that they are inherently poor, unmotivated, etc.

Yes, because you can't liberate a graveyard. Meanwhile babushkas in Kiev are making molotov cocktails. It's a problem.

Attached: Poster_denouncing_the_Molotov–Ribbentrop_Pact.jpg (476x838, 453.73K)

They are avoiding killing civilians

Why aren't they fighting with ferocity then?
The thing about the Jewish lies in the west, is that they're based on a drop of truth and then stretched like dough.
That's what makes them so hard to fight. The veneer of substance hidden by the elasticity of exaggeration.

The pretense of this war is to liberate parts of ukraine that want independance and expand boarders. Why would they go on a murder spree especially when they are the aggressors? This isn't MW2 where they america to avenge the airport massacare.

Attached: 3412743153251242.png (640x398, 355.21K)

>when he reads all this stuff in the Guardian and the BBC website
the average russian can't speak english, let alone some bydlo conscript. I'm actually surprised how many of the captured are actually kids and minorities, and I've read on Any Forums that russia has only committed 1/3 of the troops designated for the attack, so not shilling for russia, but keep your eyes peeled. I also doubt that putin has failed to indoctrinate his soldiers properly given the speech he made (accusing ukraine of joining nato, attacking donbass, etc.). there's plenty of videos of russian civilian casualties in the donbass, and the average grunt doesn't understand anything of international law anyway.

based and reasonable montenegrin

Maybe because they're not the bad guys and just want to topple the globohomo nato faggot govt at their doorstep?

You langley and nato trannies can spam as much as you want, no actual user is buying your lies. Kys

okayy nigger, now go poo on the streets

We will see in weeks, or maybe even days if you're correct.
Till then, do you actually have anything to bring besides insults?