50,000,000 smartphones

>50,000,000 smartphones
>still no actual combat footage

Attached: costanza-arm.jpg (650x376, 67.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LocutorLatinoec/status/1497465520802705409
youtube.com/watch?v=RR8BVr_B338
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

do zoomers really think..?......fuck it

Because there is none.

There's not been any combat. Russia is defending the independent areas in Donetsk and Luhansk. US/NATO pretending they're invading the whole country as a pretense for war, but the complete lack of any video evidence disproves this lie.

There's tons of footage you fucking spastic

where?

Ivan you dip shit stupid lying Orc. there is footage from all over the fucking country.

even in Azerbaijan we got drone camera footage...

Where you can clearly identify two opposing sides fighting each other?

No one wants to get shot you retard.

All over this board

>"There's footage from all over the country"
>Can't post any
huh

our mobiles have more processing power than NASA mainframes back when they went to the moon
why cant we make special effects as good as what disney did back there in the nevada desert? should we storm area 51 to get those kubric magic cameras so we can actually create more fanfiction? wtf mainstream narrative bros, we need more pixels

If you take down the network phones are useless you idiot...this is so typically of you fucking zoomers..
No videos of war on my smartphone? Must not be happening then!

Do you expect civilians to stand in the middle of a firefight?
War is messy you fucking idiot.
Soldiers aren't walking around making tik tok videos you zoomer cunt

No there's just a bunch of staged photo ops of people standing next to equipment doing nothing

Well you didn’t disprove any of it, so your point is stupid. Stupid just like you and every leafy boy XD

???
give drone camera footage of or gun camera footage... they should be everywhere considering how intense the Ukrainians are claiming the fighting is.....

twitter.com/LocutorLatinoec/status/1497465520802705409

go from there

just posting to see what and were

Out of millions of people, I expect there be at least a couple thousand dare devils, yes. You dont even have to stand in the middle of it.

This is the cause of the camera vs screen resolution arms race. The more megapickles cameras have, the more screens must have so shops can be identified.

protip: playing anime on low-res CRT TVs makes it look real.

>watching live stream of Kiev centre
>not one bang

Why did they kill liveleak?

Nah i’ll let you handle it leafy boy :3

here is your footage bruh
youtube.com/watch?v=RR8BVr_B338

that's not too bad but still not high intensity warfare with "so many bodies we don't know what to do with them"

Because of dumb butts like you always posting videos of yourselves butt naked and showing off your pee pee being cut open

Well, what happend in italy, atican, in poland, in shina, in swisslands... In london, overall germania, spain, ukraine, greenland, australia... No footage world this current world, and all just is whwt it is and what it's not!

When the smoke setes we will see more, perhaps we wknt get to even be to see the smoke clear!
Either way...

>muh Ghost of Kyiv
This. They’re feeding people a Marvel movie right now, it’s hilarious

yeah it's all just a lie, Mogens. be careful not to fall off the edge of the world.

Soldiers probs don't even bring phones with them while operating to avoid giving away information/position.
We didn't get to bring phones while training

>watching live stream of London centre
>not one bong

>not combat footage
Trucks rolling down a highway is your idea of combat kike? Then again, kikes pretend that kids are combatants... All jews need to be put down.

there are, ive seen civilians recording some on foot fights, but is really dangerous being near by, so mostly they do for a few minutes and go to the shelters i guess. Also i dont think everyone there can livestream, must be expensive or theres no enought upload rate for that. Maybe only in Kiev, but other smaller cities is not the case.

wow
it's almost like it's... fake
hundreds of thousands of troops and what? 200 deads? 500 injured

Also whats the point of upload it here? theres no sound. :/ twatta i more relevant anyways

Have you been asleep for 20 years?

Fuck I know this war is fake ass shit You think some stupid zoomers would stream this shit.

Attached: russia ukraine.webm (640x360, 1.64M)

>OSINT'ing yourself.

NGMI.