Christ is coming!

Are you prepared for his return? The world is falling apart with corruption and self interest, remember who is in charge, Satan. All will be taken away from him in the end. Pedophiles/rapists/murderers are in charge and they want the world to collapse so they can implement nwo. God is good and it will be chaotic when the antichrist is revealed, repent for your sins all can be forgiven just trust in the lord and use him as a sanctuary as the end times unfold

Attached: 189266381920.jpg (564x564, 52.42K)

two more weeks

Attached: 74843973.png (462x321, 239.27K)

Prove it.

>worshiping a rabbi
kek stop larping idiot you will never be a hebrew

I wonder how humiliating it is for jews to insist every day that jews are evil and that is why you should not be Christian

>obsessed with jews
kek

Jesus wasn't even a real person, you Semitic sodomite

>pic related

Attached: jesus.jpg (334x499, 26.64K)

6 thousand years of sin as stated multiple times in bible, Christ appeared in 4th millenia, same as sun being created on day 4th of week of creation.
So if Christ born year 4000, only 2000 years more until end/second coming, which brings us to 2031 aprox (2000y + age of Jesus when died).
The end is nigh!! Salvation is at hand! Jesus is King, praise the Lord.

>Jesus is King
King of the Jews

i know a guy named jesus, he's in jail, is he getting out?

Oh no he's a jew, jews=bad. Perhaps taking in consideration of the fact that jews get persecuted through out history as a revolt against their own(Jesus)

TWO MORE MELLENIA!

tends to happen when it's a group that wants you dead or a slave

>Oh no he's a jew, jews=bad
Why did it take you so long to work that out, newbie?

Jesus was Aryan

>Jesus was Aryan
Lol STFU Schlomo

so stop worshipping one of their rabbis as a god idiot

as if ashkenazis and edomites were the same as bible jews.

You're dodging. Let me simplify this for you. Christ was a jew, he died for a us to have a place in heaven over sin. Regular jews and elites had been persecuted and will have the most to atone for by disregarding him as lord, and through out history it shows. Jews are the chosen people but that doesn't mean they'll have the easiest path when judgement comes

Checked. First "aliens" then the anti-christ.

>as if ashkenazis and edomites were the same as bible jews.
The DNA tests show they are extremely closely related. Your "but they weren't real Jews!" argument is pathetic

>Christ was a jew, he died for a us to have a place in heaven over sin.
Never happened, you Christians just made it up like all the other dying-and-rising Gods were made up

>Jews are the chosen people
According to Jews

Any second now

Attached: 1625440147422.jpg (967x753, 181.85K)

>you Christians just made it up like all the other dying-and-rising Gods were made up
Your denial and defensiveness really shows, you can't comprehend a world with God. I tell you this, if you choose this path a world without God(Hell) will be your undoing
>According to Jews
>Most jews despise Jesus and want nothing to do with him
Damnation is at hand

not gonna worship a jew, abbo.

Attached: 1628778279444.png (800x1106, 99.72K)

Christ is King. Death to the Synagogue of Satan.

God tell the jews that they will be made a mockery for their faults, and that's what happened. Even if they were the same jews, there was a time when jews were holy and chosen people, and Jesus came from the tribe of Judah. You can make fun of things, same as UK used to be something respectable and now is shithole full of pakis.

imagine abandoning your blood and larping a foreign peoples religion....

That's why we got the freedom of choice, and you will face judgement. You've been on Any Forums too long and manipulation has been set. All jew=bad such as all abbos=centerlink mentality. Free your mind
Same goes to you

i'm not a hebrew and i don't worship one

>2022
>seriously doing the "not all jews" schtick
cat's out of the bag m8, go with the flow or hang with the rest of them.