Hey, remember the time the Americans had Ukraine shoot down a Dutch passenger plane?

And claimed the Russians did it
Then the Russians proved what happened
So the Americans paid the Dutch 20 tons of Gold to cover it up
Then the Western media never mentioned it again?

Attached: Boeing_777.jpg (799x533, 96.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dutchnews.nl/news/2022/01/dutch-argue-russian-state-is-accountable-for-mh17-before-human-rights-court/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That is really odd that the media has not said anything about this since this all started again.

I remember that.

Attached: IMAGE 2022-02-25 17:41:50.jpg (828x838, 70.54K)

Do you remember that it was the same airplane as the missing one in Asia?

>Then the Western media never mentioned it again?
That's not true, they let the descendants cry on national television from time to time so that they can earn some extra shekels.

>proof
let me guess, expert peer reviewed proof
yawn

Dutch media keep mentioning it from time to time.

Why wouldn’t they have mentioned it since Russia was threatening the past few months?

fag

I have not seen a single mention of it in English news.

I forgot all about it until I saw this thread. Completely memory-holed in America.

>dutch passenger plane
>MALAYSIA
user do they not teach geography in Ukraine

Attached: 75C2503D-E593-4FC5-9D20-AA2D3885EEE9.jpg (700x865, 74.67K)

Because we aren't officially at war with Russia yet.
It'll take some time until the war officially starts, I expect the propaganda to start around then.
That'll also be the time when I grab my time-to-get-the-fuck-out-bag and leave this shitty country to avoid getting drafted.

dutchnews.nl/news/2022/01/dutch-argue-russian-state-is-accountable-for-mh17-before-human-rights-court/

Do you remember when the USA showed their "evidence" and it was a screenshot from a video game?

>Do you remember that it was the same airplane as the missing one in Asia?
Is this true?

topkek

what part of cover up do you not understand? why did Netherlands get all of that gold from USA when no other country could?

No. But I do remember the time russian terrorists used a samprovided by the russian military to shoot down a plane that's flying at crusing altitude and who's radar signature is suspiciously like passenger jet.

What you say about the Fuckin Dutch?

Attached: ShutYourMouthAboutTheFuckingDutch.gif (640x480, 3.68M)

That would seem like a really good thing to bring up since Russia is attacking again. Funny I do not see it in the American news next to stories about mobile crematoriums and the Ghost of Kyiv kek

Dude they have brought out every anti-Russia angle they could think of the oast couple months, but never this.

Americans are a plague to the white race

Its a scumbag eat scumbag world

Nothing new under the sun

what would Italians know about the white race?

Keffir we know what happened

nah different planes. when i remember correctly on both planes were highly renowned scientists that could have done finished their research to certain diseases and that would impact someones profit margins.

oh I forgot the part where the Malaysian plane was full of AIDS researchers. What a funny coincidence.

inb4 trannie jannies 404

Attached: 3C79CE93-030A-4B50-8358-EEC8C8F11032.png (1125x2436, 2.65M)

The two planes were the exact same model Boeing 777 and autists found problems with the markings on the missing Malaysian one. It probably went to Diego Garcia - USA base.

Wasn't there also some "patent" holders of who the remaining surviving holder who just so happens to be a rothschilds?

Yeah, I dont believe this was some random plane getting shot down.