Hey styx

your audio quality is so shitty that i can barely listen to you, even though i really want to hear your take. there are probably a lot of us out there who feel this way. something about your audio borderline hurts my ears when the volume is even slightly above quiet. get a decent audio set up already

Attached: 7671768b6cd3ccb029910174fb7a21e0.jpg (848x687, 398.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/youtube-xQNVgo5h-D4
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/make-styxhexenhammer666-get-job
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off kike

Attached: styxx-maymay.png (1569x1570, 1.22M)

He should just move to the UK and become a part of the Lotus Eaters. That way he wouldn't have to deal with the technical stuff at all. Dankula too. A late-night show with Dankula and Styx would be hilarious.

Styxhexenhammer666 is obsessed with free gaming laptops and devising schemes to fool people into send him enormous donations and weekly tithes for his "Salvation Laptop Fund" which he uses to buy more expensive gaming laptops. He's running a big scam operation to fool all of you into sending him your life savings to buy yourself a place on his so-called "Salvation Laptop". In reality Styx will just type your name onto a list which he saves as a Word document on his "magical" laptop, that's your "place of salvation". He will then use your money to buy himself even more expensive gaming laptops that he'll play on his luxury yacht and private jet while plotting to rule the world through his laptop scam.

Styx Laptop pledge drive:
archive.org/details/youtube-xQNVgo5h-D4

>Petition to make Styx get a job
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/make-styxhexenhammer666-get-job

▶ Styx boasts about his "tech skills" but doesn't know how to transfer the data from his HDD
▶ Keeps replacing his microphones because the volume is always terrible (he doesn't know how to adjust it)
▶ He fails to properly install his Logitech peripherals on his other laptop and thinks they don't work simply because his other laptop is "too old" to work with Logitech software

Attached: styxhexenhammer666.jpg (1284x900, 154.86K)

+1
Get is sorted.

hi styx

can this guy not even afford a laptop ??

fuck this guy. stop giving the grifter money.

Styx should just join NATO

Attached: 1644749568425.jpg (460x675, 44.36K)

Why the fuck would anyone want this guys take post 2018?

I live in this niggers neighborhood, what do ?

this dude went to shit after he got a little money and some pussy
happens to men a lot

Attached: A8EA3973-F089-4BF4-BDC8-113934D30DD8.png (1072x561, 1.01M)

walk up to him and tell him to get better audio situation

will do when I see him

The cold takes are probably damaging his microphone.

Call him a faggot

That's about all, peace out

I will tell him to get better audio and call him a faggot

Well if you would just pitch in and buy him a new $3000 gaming laptop again maybe this time sound will work. Have a heart, he can't edit his books without a $4000 gaming laptop. Please send $5000 today.

This pasta is years old

$6000? How is he supposed to buy state of the art equipment with just $7000?

sorry op i dropped my microphone in bong water and havent gotten my check from patreon yet to replace it

$8000 ? Why does he need $9000 for a laptop and a new car ?

Attached: Nazi Styx.png (1682x1076, 750.14K)