Why Russia is losing for NOW. Finally some asnwers

Firstly the dreaded Z, as we found out today it stands for Zoomerz. Because thats who Russia has been sending to the front lines

> multiple documents indicating the average soldiers are around 20 years old
> POW keep saying that russia told them there would be no resistance
> many POW say they thought this was a training exercise

Questions:
Why is Russia lying to their own soldiers and sending in the fresh meat into ukranian grinder?

> Ukrainian and Russian people do not hate each other, who they hate is their governments
> Many ruskies are refusing to fight in the war, why invade your peaceful neighbor. There is no drive, there is no patriotism. The ruskies dont want to die for the bolding old man, they hate russia as it is.

Notes:
> this is Afghanistan 2.0. You can not hold a country of 40 mil. Lets say half of that are males, thats 20mil then half of that are able to fight, thats 10 mil. You will never take a country where 10 mil of locals are armed and are fighting you in guerilla warfare. Reminder the entire population of Afghanistan was only 12mil when russia tried to take it and we all know how that ended.

> why is russia sending in Chechens? - again because ruskies are giving up too fast. The chechens are vile orks, scum of the earth. We will be seeing some serious Ukrainian losses when Chechens arive

> However, if anyone knows the chechens are masters of guerilla warfare on their own soil. They bury into the ground like cockroaches and they set up traps all over their land. Chechens have never invaded anything, people are underestimating how hard it is to invade.

> Just looks at the russian tanks running out of gas in the middle of nowhere and russian soldiers looting stores because they are starving. This is not how you invade, they came empty handed expecting that the locals will greet then with salo and vodka. Instead they got a bullet to the head.

Attached: SEI_89818908-640x360.jpg (640x360, 150.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/2022/02/25/russia-ukraine-president-zelensky-family-target/
rt.com/news/550677-us-offer-evacuate-zelensky/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Why Russia is losing for NOW.
Yeah being in the enemy capital's suburbs within two days is a massive loss

>being in the enemy capital's suburbs within two days
In all honesty that's not surprising, Kyiv is 100 kilometers from Belarus which joined the war. The problem is they most likely aimed for a swift rush into Kyiv to depose the government and install a pro-Russian one, but they got bogged down.

Crossing 100 klicks in 3 days as a "Superpower" is one thing. What you do when you get there is another.
>inb4 muh flag muh vietnam

This looks like the 1st Chechen war all over again.

Peak retard brain cant even read. They can take the whole Ukraine it wouldnt matter. They will never be able to hold it.
Ukraine is neither its capital nor its president. Retard the locals will die sooner than live under russia

>aimed for a swift rush into kiev
Airport taken the first day
Troops in the suburbs the second day
Chaos began to erupt in the second day as zelensky arms random civilians
It's a city of 3 million people more well defended than most other hellholes, what did you expect, Zelensky dead in 5 minutes?

Zoomerbiles

>They can take the whole Ukraine it wouldnt matter. They will never be able to hold it.

Kek

>what you do?
What you think they are doing exactly?

Oh God it's another retarded faggot who thinks they want to reform the ussr
They aim to install a puppet faggot, not turn it into their backyard

Even not all Chechens are fighting for russia, only kadyrov rat. There is Chechen volunteers that fights against russia in every war, including bow in Ukraine

How the fuck do you think a puppet is going to rule over ukraine without russian support ?

They had a russian puppet in 2014 and how did that turn out

Russian support is different from full blown annexion and military occupation retarded faggots, learn the basics at least.

>Belarus which joined the war
They didn't. Belarus is the WW2-time Switzerland for Russia, they just let every shit Russia does through their territory. Yes, Belarus is supporting the conflict that way. No, they are not those who attack. Source? I literally live not so far from Russian camps on the south of the country and some of my friends are in military now.

Z stands for ZOLOTIY (golden), which indicates elite status

umm actually sweaty it standa for ZOG

Z stands for Zelinsky, they are actually Ukro loyalists

I need to elaborate, because some shills probably won't understand my ESL slavshit talk. I mean that Belarus is like Switzerland, as Russia is like Germany.

Bumrushing the enemy's capital without capturing ground and establishing a stable supply line is a good way to procure a massive loss.

Your English is very understandable mate
How do you think this will unfold?

So do you expect the ukrainian resistance to just accept any puppet and lay their arms down?

Get you shit for grains out of the gutter. Impossible to install a puppet without taking over ukraine. Impossible to take over Ukraine if 40 mil people dont want to be taken over.

Hasnt worked in Afghan, Iran, Iraq. Hasnt worked for the U.S or Russian trying to take over. You think Ukraine will fall with all the tech being thrown at it from europe? STFU with you 11 IQ

>Why Russia is losing for NOW
Because you believe the propaganda

washingtonpost.com/world/2022/02/25/russia-ukraine-president-zelensky-family-target/

rt.com/news/550677-us-offer-evacuate-zelensky/

>without capturing ground
They are coming from two sides already which implies they have secured enough ground, you think they just sent a speartip forward?

>The USSR wasn't a bunch of carefully managed puppet states
Gee golly you might just be a goof ball bucko

It depends on which side will Russian jewligarchs take in the end. So I have no prognosis for now.

we only transported jews in WW2 for germs, the army moved through Benelux.
Get your historyfacts right

Probably its bullshit but the idea of Counter-Strike DOTA 2 Zoomers being sent out as initial human waves is fucking killing me with laughter

I doubt they sent their best tech to Ukraine, knowing ruskies will probably capture it.

If you think a bunch of bumfuck rebels in the cartpathians will be such a massive issue when the capital is taken and most of the army neutralized your coping far more severely than I thought lmao. Once Pooteen will have installed his puppet and created a buffer zone most of the job will be over already
>muh 40 million rifles
This is one of those hilarious copes one resorts to in the face of defeat. Looks like 10.000 of those civilian rifles in Kiev are busy shooting each other and selling their guns already lol

Not a whole lot.

Also look at you. 6 posts already on this thread? Thats 33%. You are basically talking to yourself, and sound like a desperate shill for Putin.

Why is it always memeflags?

2014 happened mostly because the Kremlin underestimated the US/EU(and Yanukovich was a weak flip-flopper).
As for the ukrainian people, I'd say many if not most of the are ambivalent towards Russia at worst. They don't care if they're ruled by the east or west as long as things don't get too bad