Can you explain the significance of this map and how it relates to the current conflict?

can you explain the significance of this map and how it relates to the current conflict?

if yes, you are allowed to discuss the conflict

if no, please let the adults speak

Attached: file.png (1280x896, 599.7K)

>implying black people don't have big lips

Attached: 1e353w-1.jpg (500x688, 92.02K)

hello bot

>pro US sentiment in the west
>pro Russia sentiment in the east
preddy easy

Looks like a good Divorce plan to me.

it's just mind boggling that nobody in the western media is reporting on this

does anyone even remember pic related?

Attached: file.png (426x820, 112.89K)

I miss tymoshenko and her hair.

Attached: _105284963_2005-2008-nc.png (976x549, 908.1K)

I remember the 2014 attempted revolution in Odessa being BTFOd by the local football hooligans.

>he gives a fuck about the ukraine

Attached: 1641450611696.gif (500x281, 2.1M)

ukraine is not a real state

Janukovych was a a Russian plant who rigged the election and sold out his people to Russia, then killed them for protesting.

I'm Ukranian so doesn't really count.

wtf
this bot is broken

she was corrupt as fuck

Been posting this pic for months now and i still believe he only wants the Russian part.

Attached: Ukraine.jpg (1000x701, 761.26K)

why do people keep saying this?

Yes, he was a Russian puppet

This matters... why? This is like the reverse of the Cuban Missile Crisis, except one side actually has balls

its the same old bullshit that happens all over the place.

some assholes draw a map for other assholes who don't agree

fastforward a bit: war

Ukraine is politically (and to some extent ethnically) divided by east and west.

the MSM is utterly woeful on anything except the most benign local news (e.g. local fuel prices rising, cat stuck up tree, etc)

There's is exactly 0 country that would just cede territory without compensation, especially for Ukraine when it comes to the east: they got minerals in the east and crimea is actually important

Is that why half of the country voted for him ? Ukraine should have just separated

This didn't happen, that's the point.

It should have

See

Well you could say im taking it all with force or ill take half and we make peace. Plenty of deals to make in the next weeks depending on how it goes.