Holy Fuck! Boomer speaks to Zoomers

You created this Any Forums. You are responsible for what happens in this video!

twitter.com/RichardHanania/status/1497454891450519556?cxt=HHwWiMCigcfSg8gpAAAA

I'm too fucking retarded to make webms with sound so you will have to click the fucking twitter link to watch the video. Dont hate me too bad bros I tried to make the webm but no sound so I gave up.

Attached: Capture.png (600x586, 381.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cozy.tv/aff/replays/2022-02-26
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>america first

Attached: america first.gif (350x155, 1.99M)

lel why are twitter leftists continuing to advertise Fuentes and AFPAC?
he has openly stated that he loves it whenever they post his quotes and videos

Bro watch the video. The boomer is the one who starts out with

>ive been declared the most racist person in America
>roar of applause and wild cheering

The kids are only saying what the boomers are thinking. This is our politics now.

Why do you think they care what he thinks

This is similar to when people clapped after Jimmy Kimmel said that white population is shrinking

This boomer seems genuinely confused about how well his speech is being received.

>posting your own twitter post on pol
report function would be advertising, if anyone wonders what to choose

Uno reverse of this.

Attached: 1645875108746.jpg (911x585, 216.84K)

boomer's won't ever get it. it's okay, don't hold it against them. they grew up in a very different world.

The boomer says
>they say iam the most racist
Applause of groupers
>well iam not and why are you clapping

Boomer also has a nig and a spic grandkids so he can’t be racist he says

>tried to make the webm but no sound so I gave up.
so you took the time to try and webm it but could not write a 3 line greentext with the gist of it?

It's less about what the dude says and more about what the audience cheers about which would be lost in the green text.

where the fuck can I find actual videos of this instead of just twitter clips?

Nicks not White, that's about all
peace out

As if he lives in a different world now. It’s the same world except with a bunch of brainwashed npc now.

>Literally who? has an opinion on twitter.
Big if true.

Attached: twitter 6.png (385x363, 73.49K)

Why the fuck would he be proud of that. Boomers are whack

Arpaio is almost 90 (he literally turns 90 in a few weeks). He's old enough to be a parent of the Boomer generation. He comes from an even older America than the Boomers. He came of age in the 1940's and 50's rather than the 60's or 70's. It's an important distinction.

>The boomer says
>they say iam the most racist
>Applause of groupers
>well iam not and why are you clapping

Attached: 1587545977563.png (677x428, 171.24K)

cozy.tv/aff/replays/2022-02-26

Attached: 1613754419885.png (1514x1342, 449.06K)

the twitter posts is not important. Its about the video of the AFPAC speaker. Twitter is only the medium through which it is served because I am too stupid to cut out the twitter middle man. I already admitted it's because of my low iq can posters keep pilling on me because this absolutely epic content that I have contributed requires a detour to twitter. Please someone just tell me how to make a webm with sound and I will redeem myself.

Is it not stunning hypocrisy that Nick and the 'Groypers' claim to have great optics and call many, if not most, of us 'wignats'? How is this different than Richard Spencer saying, "Hail victory, hail Trump and hail our people," at the DeploraBall?

That was Jimmy Fallon.