No Russian Gas = Blackout in Europe

Without Russian gas, large parts of Europe might fall into black out soon. All it takes is a failed or blocked gas pipeline, and gas will run out.

Stored gas is at an all-time low in Germany, for example. Austria and Germany rely on Russian gas, otherwise their energy production will fail, drawing large parts of central Europe into blackout.
It would take weeks to come back from a blackout. During it, society will dissolve fast. Water and food will be lacking.

How are you preparing for this?

Attached: 2Angelina-Marilyn_820x.jpg (820x1230, 165.81K)

Just turn those nuclear plants back on and you can stop sucking russian dick for gas. I know you germans love gas but depending on external resources that much sucks.

visualize the stench

I bet she’s got some stored gas

>How are you preparing for this?
I have oiled my Tokarev and sharpened my scimitar.

Attached: 1644847905858.png (650x542, 217.03K)

This is retarded disinfo. For the UK, Russia are only our fourth biggest supplier of gas, after Norway, the US, and the UK itself. Russia account for 8% of our oil. We are not dependent on them by any stretch.

>I know you germans love gas
Kek

Mashallah

>Just turn those nuclear plants back on and you can stop sucking russian dick for gas.
That's what I would do if I would control the government, but I don't. If there's a blackout because of shitty government policies, millions of people will suffer in Europe, without a single Russian shot being fired.

>The dark nigger mistress smothers jew-controlled europe.

It's a Zastava Tokarev too

If they shut down SWIFT for Russian you can't buy any gas from them either. It will be lights out.

>I know you germans love gas
user...

Attached: gettyimages-1177008301-612x612.jpg (612x464, 33.22K)

Should Russians even provide 1% of our gas just shows how inept our government is, we should be supplying ourselves

BRRRRRRRRRRAAP ... mmmmmmm, gas!

it's the jew in him cut him some slack

Why is it that even if I post a voluptuous nigress, there aren't more people interested in my insightful thread? 90% of threads on Any Forums are only discussing the the state of affairs today, without even looking at the potential impact tomorrow.

Has Any Forums become shortsighted?

saw a thread with pic related getting lots of replies

so yeah, you have to post white women, bonus points if they are titcows

Attached: file.png (740x740, 648.96K)

Why did you let your government be infiltrated by DDR commies children?

oil and gas prices on the rise, you say?

Sex with brown girls.

the governements in western europe would rather have all citizens die of the cold during the darkest winter in a power outage than turn on nuclear again