Absolute state of reddit

Absolute state of reddit

Attached: IMG_20220226_150353.jpg (720x678, 101.36K)

God loves all of mankind, but hates sin, and the penalty for sin is death unless properly repented of. The "gay community" needs to repent and stop being gay

I though faggot don't believe in God?

When Christians defend queers more than the Bible, you know (((something's))) up

Deut 23:1

Who cares what those degenerates have to say about anything

Queer christians matter because they pay the same church tax lol
dont forget to burn some sage on the way out fellow queer maximally melatoninized cristians

This, go and sin no more

why the fuck are christians and jews so obsessed with mutilating genital's. Why can't religion be about spirituality or morality or something normal but instead they focus exclusively on chemical and physical destruction of their sex organs. its fucking disgusting and they are all cults.

And then for no reason at all white Christian men began unironically supporting Putin

God fucks with people nonstop for no reason during the entire Bible dumb nigger. He doesn't love mankind

You can still love your son and tease him.

I see r/christianity is the same as ever

Attached: 1619979865759.png (2349x2685, 462.18K)

>words words words
I'll assume a lefty made that comic.

Attached: back to reddit 3.jpg (717x880, 326.23K)

Based.

>God loves all his children

Does he love this though?

Attached: 1642899875438.jpg (920x920, 138.12K)

>and stop being gay
This is not possible, dumb burger christcuck.
>oh just stop being gay haha!
Yeah, that easy

GOD DAMNIT THOSE WERE THE MOST PERFECT TITTIES

Attached: 1641820517821.jpg (293x274, 5.8K)

Man.. that's it.. it's hate crime time

To be fair, she probably had that breast cancer gene and got an early mastectomy.
A goddamn shame though.

kek it would be funny if the same degeneracy were pushed on r/judaism, and then when they rightfully ban you, sub to r/lgbt and recount your traumatic experience

Attached: logic.png (200x200, 28.72K)