Why does this irrelevant country suck so much circumcised american dick?

Do they think supporting ukraine makes them relevant?

Today I'll remind the wogs:
youtube.com/watch?v=hJzcRoDA5sE
youtube.com/watch?v=GVHYTdGUAZM

>chinese ships enter sydney without any resistance
the australian media and government : t-their n-navigation broke down
I SPIT ON THIS GAY LAME COUNTRY
PRESS S TO SPIT

Attached: gay.png (1489x729, 51.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y1BOfsSLxnw
youtube.com/watch?v=W4bwYT9z26A
youtube.com/watch?v=nXs9s45dQXM
youtube.com/watch?v=1-pWUZMGhAU
youtube.com/watch?v=bWcUXXyu6Zk
youtube.com/watch?v=9ez9_q8og4M
youtube.com/watch?v=ip7BEmXkLCA
youtube.com/watch?v=hJzcRoDA5sE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First is havana syndrome from USA where people get brain damage from strange beams and they are just figuring out the specifics of what if could be, they decide it's probably a directed microwave weapon (=a big flat panel with a gigahertz speaker) and they blame Russia of course. Then is the second story from CIA agents who were in Australia when it happened and it was like "wtf havana syndrome is an australian thing too??" and concluded with medical studies that it was an LRAD causing brain damage equivalent to twenty years of ageing. Then the third story is the protestors in Canberra explaining precisely the same symptoms as the first two stories while the LRAD is running right behind them and they beg the police to give protective equipment to their children.

youtube.com/watch?v=y1BOfsSLxnw
Havana syndrome prelude

youtube.com/watch?v=W4bwYT9z26A
Australians blame Russia

youtube.com/watch?v=nXs9s45dQXM
youtube.com/watch?v=1-pWUZMGhAU
youtube.com/watch?v=bWcUXXyu6Zk
Retarded protestors done been cooked

youtube.com/watch?v=9ez9_q8og4M
youtube.com/watch?v=ip7BEmXkLCA
Australian police commissioner requesting legal immunity for using an LRAD+LIDAR 65~95GHz ionizing weapon with the ability to selectively target protestors. But you'll find out those details from the press, wont you :)

>Retarded protestors done been cooked
there is a picture of the effects, it's like a real burn

Checked and you refer to only Dan Andrews supporters.

this

Australians for the most part, arent human

>Why does this irrelevant country suck so much
>Irrelevant
>Serbia
ditto

shut up wog

Attached: brat xi i tramp.jpg (1024x1005, 158.48K)

>s-shut up wog

Attached: soybia.jpg (785x1000, 87.56K)

>>s-shut up wog

Attached: 1645172494310.png (192x230, 27.91K)

> Serbian

having an opinion when the best you have to offer is Novak Djovovic. Noone cares about you.

>country who's been overtaken by niggers thinks his opinion matters

Attached: amerimutt.jpg (800x450, 62.62K)

>country who's been overtaken by niggers

Where did you say you were from again?

Attached: tiwi women.jpg (1000x665, 199.65K)

>>country who's been overtaken by niggers thinks his opinion matters

Attached: 1633016623911.png (848x1039, 200.67K)

>a-abbos are not native species
also fuck off chang

>doesn't have a counter argument and just greentexts this sentence

When you bring out the jaks you invite a soiduel. It's tradition and all in good fun.

I didn't get vaccinated and caught to coof coof.
You told me it wasn't real anons, why did you lie to me, it was hell.

For one whole day I had a sore throat, it was like I had a hang over, but I thought to myself, I haven't drunk anything last night why am I feeling hung over.
I purchased a RAT test and it confirmed that I was pozzed with the coof.

I was forced to drink hot tea for an entire day to soothe my throat, why did you lie to me anons.
It was so horrible, the anxiety as well not knowing how long I was going to be locked down in my house.
Several days later I still have sticky phlegm, the doctor said this is long covid, he couldn't tell me how long it will last which further enhances my anxiety, oh god if only I had listened and got the three vaccines.
I might not have been in mild discomfort for a few hours.

I can understand why I was locked out of society, denied the ability to work, denied the ability to enter restaurants and participate in society.
I didn't take the three vaccines, I see now why I needed to, I see now why I should have listened.
I don't know when this long covid will end, but maybe I might be able to blow my nose easier and not have needed to drink so many teas if I had taken the three vaccines and done my part to make the pharmaceutical companies billions.

I understand why my friend had to watch her father pass away on FaceTime, she will never be able to see her father again, but it was for the best, the government locked us all down, because they are looking after us.

My only solace is that Boris Johnson enjoyed his party, while my friend watched her father pass away on FaceTime, I hope it was a good party.

Attached: SAY-HIS-NAME.png (1298x1296, 474.46K)

to rite m8 we know it

Attached: cunt.jpg (1440x1161, 498.77K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=hJzcRoDA5sE
>interesting show of force
HAHAHA

Attached: 1638792290682.gif (218x218, 2.7M)

When do we get our Jewish Prime Minister

Attached: Screenshot_20220211-135015_DuckDuckGo.png (1007x1187, 777.64K)

It's that a real flag?
Did they minimize the UK flag with MS paint or something?

Positive they used an ADS in Canberra as well.

Scomo is WEF, so close enough.

Majority of aus are subservient faggots, with a government that pretends to represent the people. So basically like 90% of 'western' nations. There's a vocal minority of madcunts in this country which is the only solace

Attached: legend.jpg (300x221, 25.52K)

The longer I live in this country the truer this becomes. I left my fucking Work-->Any Forums-->Sleep routine for a second and decided to hit up a pub and the retardation of the average aussie is so fucking visceral you could almost describe it as a taste.