Should I volunteer to go fight in Ukraine?

Should I volunteer to go fight in Ukraine?
I'm ex airforce, got discharged, I hate NATO but I hate commies even more.
I'm deeply sick in the head, and really the only reason I'm thinking about going is because I love to kill and I want to inflict as much pain and suffering as possible.
HOWEVER, I also like money.
If I fight for Ukraine, and we win, what will my reward be?

Attached: 1635443515717.png (355x330, 53.4K)

Your reward will be being butt naked permanently and me smelling your french body for life

Yes go die for international banker interests.

They’ve offered nothing. They think we’d flock to save them at our own expense HAHAHAHAHA
ITS WORSE THAN FREE

don't care about the bankers I just wanna kill people

mmh depends...are you a cute asian woman or a very feminine asian man? If so that can be arranged.

well that's why I'm asking. I'll fight, but I want payment, or at the very least a promise of payment or legal immunity from raping young women after the war.

just go and hopefully we can laugh at your dead rotting body on twitter soon

I’m the latter; also if you’re taller than me, i will literally do anything to please you

Your reward will be your corpse being raped by Chechens faggot

>love to kill
>I'm in the airforce

ask me how I know you're a spindly beta male

do it for the fans

Attached: 3399.jpg (1760x1188, 128.33K)

does that includes soft tickles with owl feathers? I would VERY much like this. Also you have to speak like Yoda.

my current K/D is 17:0, let the Chechens come, I'll give them the same treatment I gave to those niggers in Mali.

not all ChairForce are pilots / mechs, some of us actually have guns and kill people.

>Should I volunteer to go fight in Ukraine?
>I hate the antichrist.
>I hate the antichrist.
>I hate the antichrist.
>I hate the antichrist.

Your airforce you've never killed anyone

Go back to wanking to ace combat

lmao cope and dilate tranny I will make you my slave

I don't think that ukrain will pay you after.

But I know for a fact, that if you show any Ukrainian qt a picture of you killing russkies she will get naked in under 26 seconds.

I don't like ukrainian women. My lust is only towards japanese females, or very very feminine japanese men.

Yes yes anything!

kek great bait

Comparing low iq niggers in mali desert, with modern russian national army . You will get missiled before you even realize it

Lithuania is literally sending 2 million euros to Ukraine every day, donated by local people.
I'm sure you'll be paid well. Only thing to consider, in France mercenary work is considered High treason, but you probably don't care about that.

Go kill some Russian subhumans.

Attached: 1645737468527.png (1000x1105, 677.16K)

>I hate commies even more
The commies are on Reddit supporting Ukraine retard

>butthurt belter has an opinion on the situation

Discarded

You sound like me, godspeed warrior

kys

Attached: russian shill.jpg (640x274, 57.61K)

>Airforce
STFU Rambo.

You aren't doing shit you little french fruit cake. You belong in prison

Go die for kikes user!
It's your time to shine!

>If I fight for Ukraine, and we win, what will my reward be?
The right to flip burgers at mcDonalds for your jewish overlords while your children are cutting their penis off and taking HRTs.