Two more roided bodybuilders suddenly drop dead

Why isn't bodybuilding considered a mental illness? You call Muslims mentally ill for believing in something natural and organic which was always the default state of man yet bodybuilders who deform their body in this way for narcissism are seen as heroes and healthy mentally well people.

generationiron.com/bostin-loyd-bodybuilding-passed-away/

the-sun.com/sport/4629573/ashley-gearhart-dead-bodybuilder-tributes/

Attached: Bostin-Loyd--750x749.jpg (750x749, 75.56K)

Welp, at least they’re together now, in hell XD

Bostin was injecting turbo amounts of roids, that's why he's known. Honestly what could you expect?

lmao I remember this fucker

I get this is bait but are we really bringing Muslims into this when you have that flag? Come on man..

This could be prevented if safe steroids were legal for men without a prescription. There is nothing wrong with a masculine lifestyle. Why should the tranny lifestyle be legal and over the counter instead of this? The only things wrong with bodybuilding are the shit drugs that harm the liver and kidneys. Make testosterone and thyroid legal and over the counter. It won't happen as long as there is a war against masculinity.

>memeflag

Well Bostin loyd is a ticking time bomb. Dude did everything like his idol Rich Piana

the problem isn't bodybuilding, it's roids
lifting is good and you should do it

We're all Muslims here, you Commie Kaffer.
Insh'allah and God Save Da Kween.

these retards get the body of a God just to land a 7/10

>You call Muslims mentally ill for believing in something natural and organic which was always the default state of man
What?

>yet bodybuilders who deform their body in this way for narcissism are seen as heroes and healthy mentally well people.
Pretty sure nobody thinks this at all lol. People maybe think it of like Arnold or The Rock, but that's about it.
I remember Bostin from back in the Rich Piana days. As I remember it he was a massive retard who used literally 3-4x as much gear as even the absolute biggest dudes who were twice his size.

The default state of man is not to stick one's ass in the air five times a day as a submissive gesture to an idealized fantasy male. At least the bodybuilder put work toward he fantasy male ideal, Islam just teaches to submit like a woman.

Not bait. Muslims are called mentally ill for believing in Islam when at one time the whole of Europe and majority white countries would see belief in a Creator as perfectly normal and in line with natural inclination. They would differ on theology sure but everyone affirmed belief in God. The Muslims do this today and are seen as weird or abnormal for it. Yet bodybuilders who fuck up their body and organs for instagram photos and promote GMO powders and supplements are seen as healthy heroes.

If trannys and people who pierce their balls or get their asshole tattooed are seen as mentally ill why aren't bodybuilders?

>why isn't-
it is. at the least most people consider it abnormal behaviour, especially once you introduce drugs into the mix. I've only seen few who actually know what they're doing

>OOPS, BUUSTEEED, COOCKIE TIME GDAMMIT
>GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG, RIGHT BABE ?
>8H ARM WORKOUT

Attached: Download (1).jpg (300x168, 8.58K)

>are seen as healthy heroes
by absolute bottom-tier normies maybe. anyone who knows even a bit about nutrition knows it's all marketing, lies and that proper bodybuilding is not that healthy.

you need to get off the internet more, it really is not representative of common people

Well you have to differentiate bodybuilding with "bodybuilding". Going to the gym and eating enough protein to gain muscle isn't "bodybuilding", Actual bodybuilding that requires you to take dangerous amounts of steroids that puts you into early grave however is considered a mental illness no doubt about that.

>bong
>immediately shills Islam when talking about something completely unrelated
ohnononono ahahahahha

Attached: kek1.gif (320x240, 2.87M)

juice heads always have such heinous hair cuts

Bodybuilding is completely unnatural. In order to gain lots of muscle mass a human being must live a completely unnatural lifestyle and use drugs. It is a genuine mental illness that leads to more mental illness.

>bostin loyd dead
I'm sorry to hear that, but he had completely fucked his liver (or kidneys, I can't remember) and kept taking toxic shit. He knew what he was doing was dangerous, it was mental illness imo.
>You call Muslims mentally ill
I call them fucking leeches that should stay out of my country, I don't give a shit about what they do in their own nations.