The Ukraine war is already won by Russia

You just can't see it yet, Ukraine has to win every battle, Russia has to win one, to cause a rout.

1. Capture the gov in Kiev

1. Russia captures Melitopol
2. It pushes through to link up forces in Donetsk
3. Ukraine forced into retreat from Donetsk lines

1. Russia opens up a new front from Belarus into Lutsk, this stops material and supply into ukraine.

1. Russian units based in Transnistria assaults into Ukraine, and links up with forces coming from Crimea.

1. Russia wins in Kharkiv and links up with Lugansk and the south.

Putin has 120k forces left in the theatre left to commit and he will use them at any of these points.

Pic is the battle of Melitopol
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Melitopol

Attached: Battle_of_Melitopol_(2022).png (330x277, 52.93K)

Glad we have our resident boomer hoi4 analysists on this one.

I want to get back into hoi4, where can I find a download without viruses?

tell why us why op wrong

Nice analysis bong but yeah anything is possible so we will have to wait at least a few days go see

Steam.

>Melitopol
it is already taken though

hoi4?

Nah military history books is my thing, Achtung Panzer is what I am going to be reading this week.

Southern/Eastern Ukraine will be Russia by the end of March.
The Ukranian armed forces have two options here.
1. Keep your main force located in the east and get encircled when Russia blitzkriegs down/up the dnieper from Kiev and Kherson.
2. Retreat from the east to try to hold the center of the country.
One of these two things is bound to happen if this doesn't get resolved peacefully.

The Russians also managed to retake Kherson there first major city Ukranians on suicide watch.

Imagine giving money to Seattle communists

Attached: 1637094334946.jpg (640x360, 45.93K)

>bellevue is the same as seattle
Learning the difference could save your life.

They also retook it yesterday LMAO

Attached: 1570354873668.png (710x505, 299.17K)

expect an assault up the m14 towards Mariupol. Those Ukrainian forces holding the link in the donbas will then have to fall back or risk encirclement.

Stfu Gypsy your country is as poor as Albania. You still shit on outhouses like a barbaric pajeet.

He thinks war consists in lines moving on a map when in reality warfare is about objectives and logistics. Linking up straight with Donetzk from Melitopol is practically useless as it would require a protracted siege of Mariupol without gaining much. Taking out the major highways that supply Donetzk and Melitopol from Dnipropetrowsk would actually cripple the complete southern and eastern front of the Ukrainian army.

this guy's playing foxhole

The linking would be very strategic it would open supply lines for the Russians and it would collapse Ukraines Maginot line in Donbass allowing the milltants to pour in.

>allowing the milltants to pour in.
Not the militantbros!

Attached: 1645867060801.png (317x508, 281.91K)

holding lines on a map? i'm not from ww1. That sort of thinking ended with the theory of deep battle. I imagine the ideas of Tukhachevsky would be required reading for any Russian officer.

The m14 will be the objective and the logistics all in one.

no shit

same as burgers won war in afganistan in early 2000s