This whole thing doesn’t make sense. Did the madman think he would get away with it...

This whole thing doesn’t make sense. Did the madman think he would get away with it? If his goal was to prevent NATO expansion, this will likely be counter productive. Not on any side here but Putin usually acted in a smart manner. This on the surface seems so fucking stupid and out of the normal pattern that it makes me believe that he’s lost his damn mind.

Attached: 06B3525E-194A-4193-AF77-700C679A4FCD.jpg (2555x1552, 528.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/APPjVlUA-gs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are turks like that

Attached: 4134DBCC-9746-482A-8C96-7C0223299478.jpg (750x857, 133.21K)

He's not crazy he just got bored and decided to have a cheeky war, happens to the best of us

>he doesnt agree with me
>so hes insane
....?

Because Turkey had to take 90% of the Syrian refugees that the USA and Israel created by funding ISIS "moderate rebels" to collapse Syria.

So what was Russia suppose to do in this situation? If they do nothing Ukraine joins NATO. If they do something... ..

This is also not the actions of only Putin. He is not the only person in Russia thinking this. This comes from his generals, strategists, and so on

This doesn’t seem like it will end well for Russia, even if they conquer Ukraine, then what? I have no skin in this game, I honestly hope they wreck all the Canadian military equipment our government sent, but I cannot wrap my head around what Russia has to gain from this.

Then you haven't been following news regarding NATO or this conflict, Russia went to war against Georgia for also drinking the NATO koolaid and refusing to demiliterize after undertaking weapons and arms training from NATO members. They also used the fact that Georgians were abusing the ossetians after their militarization as a casus belli to wage the war

He went in to destroy the bio-weapons labs and he succeeded. Almost no one is talking about this, guy on Twitter who did, with tons of evidence, got deleted.

>be putin
>see retard in white house
>see afghanistan withdrawal
>see zoomers
>realize you can try to grab free shit now, no guarantee in the future
>go for it

Yeah but they waited until the Georgians attacked first.

I guess EU leaders have noticed some kind of change in Putin recently, whatever that means. I think Putin thinks he smells blood in the water and is making his move while knowing he is making a gamble.

Does he need a reason to dab on the ukies

The current present of Ukraine declined to join NATO because he want to keep Ukraine neutral between Russia and NATO. Putin invaded because taking East Ukraine will link it to Crimea and therefore a deep water port in the Mediterranean safe. He could have also replaced the Kiev government with a pro-Putin government.
I think Russia is going to roll over Ukraine but the long term consequences will ruin Russia. They'll lose access to SWIFT and it's going to fuck their currency and economy.
On another note, NATO has been cheeky and trying to surround Russia with allies. They went to Ukraine and Georgia and Putin must have felt he had to act to counter them. If he wasn't such a corrupt dickhead then the surrounding countries probably wouldn't feel threatened by Russia.
Also Putin is just doing what the US and UK have been doing for 20 years now, which is fake pretexts for war and then go in and regime change.
US foreign policy killed 1 million Iraqis and the Saudi sponsored war in Yemen starved 100k children, yet liberals are upset like this is the worst war crime since 1939. They're all maniacs and deserve to go to hell

this. putin is the good guy in this case. fuck glowniggers.

Stop being a retarded faggot and watch this youtu.be/APPjVlUA-gs

He destroyed airfields, he established the two republics... Mission success.

ever since fauci got exposed for torturing puppies in wuhan, his cunningness took a turn for the worse when his pal, el donaldo told him about how ukranian whores will let you piss on them for 20 rubles "very good those whores, the best, i tell you". ever since then, fauci has bought 5 massive, warehouses built by another WEF young leader jeff bozo, for breeding the most piss resistant puppies in the world. however there was a catch, the chinese dog traders got a whiff about it and got scared that dogmeat prices would plummet so they called putin and told him to close the whole thing down. its a mad world.

valuable combat experience, also they see westerm politics and weapons in action.
The fact that they almost immediately destroyed all anti-air and aircraft power of the Ukraine gives them some intel for the future

The (((western leaders))) are at fault for poking the bear. Go read in what happened in 2014. He reacted to soft when the west installed a pro west government.

It's just theater, a puppet show. Nothing is as you were led to believe over the years by the MSM.

Attached: 1645753302846.jpg (3610x2526, 3.47M)

>He reacted to soft when the west installed a pro west government.
agreed, he had the right to go all out with what they did with the coup

I mean, others have done far more outrageous things and got away with it.

nah, russia's utter failure to use soft power to gain anything is all their fault.

A post-Putin Russia that still has control of Ukraine will be better than one that doesn't. That's the logic. Sanctions will fade after Putin eventually goes (because Europe needs Russian gas more than it cares about Ukraine). But if they still hold Ukraine, short-term pain will have been worth it.

This is all fairly straight-forward from the point of view of Russian interest. They can weather short-term pain for long-term gain.

Attached: Russia's strategic interest in Ukraine.png (760x1184, 138.24K)

thats because we don´t have all the information
either the shizzos are right and most bigger world events are planed and collaborated on within the upper circles
the question there would be what are they up to
or russia might be one of the last bastions of anti globohomo and they are being put into a corner where the only way to go is to lash out and attacked
or putin is really just turning crazy and want orebuild soviet union

the bear will leave its cave forever

It makes sense that his policy goals involve undoing democratic election results and putting old friends back in power. He's a lonely, bitter, sad old man who wants to turn back time.

I agree. Putin was pro west when he first came into prominence and wanted a Pinochet type regime in support of market reforms (people can go look this up), it’s the wests actions since the early 90’s that has led to this. But these recent actions seem to me only are going to bolster the pro west pro NATO anti-Russia forces in Ukraine. Maybe I’m wrong but I can’t see a pro-Putin pro-Russia government lasting long in Ukraine and I can see the sanctions the west will impose ruining Russia’s economy.

In that picture we have the previous actor of the character "Putin", years ago, shaking hands with WEF leader and Great Reset architect Schwab.

No, he did not think he would "get away with it".

Ukraine was already joining NATO.

Any enemy of NATO is either dumb or insane. How could you be against democracy in the 21th century? When Russia loses Putin must be judged by the free world and be given the lethal injection in the UN headquarters dungeon.
I don't fucking care about LGBT or degeneracy or whatever, we can deal with that after cleaning up this commie mess that is Eastern Europe, and then China of course.

>Maybe I’m wrong but I can’t see a pro-Putin pro-Russia government lasting long in Ukraine
depends where Ukraine's borders are after this conflict. Ukraine could well be split in half.

He probably got cancer or something and wanted a final showdown

best thing would be for a split, then russia stops transferring any energy through western ukraine forcing germany to either complete nord2 or go without energy.

>When Russia loses Putin must be judged by the free world
won't happen, even if Russia loses this conflict (which is extremely unlikely). He'll eventually retire somewhere in Russia and live out his life comfortably, and Europe will continue buying gas from his successor.