Discuss

Discuss

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-02-26 21-36-49.png (2272x1032, 151.39K)

Tourists and kikes

Shills out in force. Every thread is about Russia losing and Ukraine winning. I’m not sure what the point is. Russia is going to win out regardless. A protracted conflict just means more dead white people. So maybe that’s the point.

breddymuch

>people go to politics board when politics happen

hmm

sus

Russia will obviously win, but it needs to win rapidly and without too many losses, I think that's the point.

squid

>russia is going to win
They wont

When there is a happening there is more to post and discuss, not just the regular low effort threads like this or bait. Shocker, right?

Attached: UKRBYE.png (726x405, 366.65K)

They will and you will be left to cope and seethe Juta

cope more butthurt belter, truly an inferior race of yuropean

Russia is getting destroyed on all fronts. They're going to surrender at this rate.

here's your (You)

Attached: memewar2.0.png (489x332, 216.99K)

That's reassuring, I've been saying that this shill influx feels almost as bad as election day 2020.
So I wasn't far off, we're at more than 50% of the peak.

Mostly kikes

Attached: 1644104759284.png (650x641, 460.96K)

kek how much of a delusional retard you need to be

It’s not possible for them to lose. They have overwhelming military force and firepower. Everything beyond this is cope and propaganda to make the fight last longer which kills more whites. Fuck you lying kikes and your bullshit.

Attached: sexual italian man.jpg (1100x1100, 100.84K)

lmao this seething has really brought out all the brainrot. There is literally a war in europe with one of the biggest armies in the world, you fucking moronic losers. Nigger tier iq.

Fibbitypibbity

1 post by this id

Rest of the time this board is just full of schizo rambling qoomer shit.