Moldova and Finland are next. After that baltcucks and Poland. Prepare your anus for Big Russian cock eurocucks

Moldova and Finland are next. After that baltcucks and Poland. Prepare your anus for Big Russian cock eurocucks

Attached: 1503677656982.jpg (2048x1630, 383.08K)

Attached: 1645872426053.jpg (2048x1630, 454.41K)

russia can't defeat a literal nigger of Europe, let alone invading a first wold NATO country (like Poland)

Attached: ukraina.png (1260x2396, 738.95K)

They don't need to invade you. They can send missiles and destroy all the American bases. Make your women flee to Paris where they will be raped by feral niggers.

America would raze russia to the ground if it attacked one of their bases

Yes, please master, fuck me in my man pussy, I was very naughty, really. I said Putin is stupid and ugly, you must punish me now. So that I can't walk for a week.

>They can send missiles and destroy all the American bases.
No missile of ours could ever wreak as much destruction as a bunch of niggers and i'm pretty sure they're already there.

>first wold
>polan

You wonna fuck in warsaw?

Polish province of województwo mazowieckie has the same GDP per capita as the UK thus it's richer than Finland

Attached: tumblr_pcfr145dBj1rasnq9o1_1280.jpg (1280x991, 105.23K)

i will fly to toronto and fucking rape all of you canadians, the filth of the world, the grain of shit in retard lake

dont worry pole bros. We will help you from the western flank. First KSK battalions will land in Danzig and Breslau, to keep the peace

Your pic is the reason we will welcome russians with open arms. Either this or death under imigration.

Let them start and end on Finland again.

me on the left btw

pls dont attack my toilet cleaner homecountry
he will be sad and dont work anymore happy his low salery job

Attached: 1558541448551.jpg (251x241, 7.21K)

>OH NO A NIGGER WITH SOME HARD 4 NERD, GEMOCIIIIDDDED HELPS ME JEWTIN.

Attached: changed.png (600x800, 18.33K)

Russia can't even seem to lock Ukraine down, I literally care less about Russia now than I did before.

Our anus is already full

Nigger go back to Africa.

>polish economy

Attached: pola.jpg (1200x2400, 710.88K)

nah, busy fucking cute nerdy polack girls

god i hope so I've never seen this much butthurt before. They have to realize nato is fake at this point.