This is just pathetic

this is just pathetic

Attached: 2022_Russian_invasion_of_Ukraine.svg.png (1280x860, 553.78K)

if kiev falls, everything else crumbles

I know right. They should just stop the larp and accept 80% of them are russian and leave galicia as their stupid buffer or give it back to poland I agree, it’s pathetic what these Ukrainians are doing

Attached: EDD21F57-EF10-4B02-AE02-4D5B12E74AA6.jpg (180x324, 13.44K)

What's pathetic is the number of people who supported mask mandates and I will make sure I set at least one on fire.

How do you expect the map to look like in three days? How in a 30 days?

>and I will make sure I set at least one on fire.
Um based?

Wrong think.
Its just going to launch into a guerilla warfare and turn into No-Go Zone with snipers.
They will have to bomb the place into bits before they can occupy it for real.

ukraine ain't no finland mate

I don't think people there are nearly as motivated for guerrilla, especially after 8 years of fighting

TWO MORE WEEKS

TRUST THE PLAN
TRUST PUTIN
TRUST LAVROV
TRUST SHOYGU

TWO WEEKS TO FLATTEN THE KIERV

Finland is not Finland already too. Ukrainian landscape is very bad for this, especially with modern technology, and Russia has a very big experience how to deal with it. Poor children that want to be heroes will be fucked fast.

The West greatly underestimates the Kremlin.

all i can say about this entire shit spewing the west and everyone on pol is spewing on this topic is 2 things
there's a language barrier, there's a script barrier
you are all being filtered through pockets of information
im not in full support of russia goverment(im only in support of slavic people being safe and alive) but i can actually go ahead and talk to non english speaking ukranians/russians and see whats really happening
you guys can watch le meme maps and listen to shekelberg or jewstein or whatever

agreed but finland is indeed still finland
sure, 50% of youth is LGBTXYZ brainwashed, but our terrain is difficult as fuck and nearly every man living in the countryside has experience with guns

>wh-what do you mean war isn't like in my map painting simulators?

>This
Russia made the mountainous province of Chechnya submit whereas most of Ukraine is plains

hey how about you report back and translate some shit. make some OC you fucking faggot. that's what old Any Forums did.

European youth are so apathetic ,that if full on war broke out only a small minority would be in the millitary and not a single civilian would actually do anything but playing analog fortnite

Attached: 1645872144192.png (135x112, 4.57K)

I WOULD
but since western pol flags are all crpyto muslim and literally no is an actual right winger
as the serbian saying goes: don't throw pearls to pigs, they won't appreciate

It's been three days. Just think if this was in Civilization it would've taken at least 10 years.

>Its just going to launch into a guerilla warfare
This is the opposite of what will happen. Putin wants Ukraine balkanized and under new leadership (preferably under his control). He doesn't want to add Ukraine clay to Russia.

if MARIOpol and Nikolaev fall, same