It is time for all of us to leave all international institutions and to form pic related

It is time for all of us to leave all international institutions and to form pic related.
>no membership of nato or some russian equivalent of it
>neutral relations focuses on business with all countries
>mandatory conscription and strong domestic arms production
>developing nukes
Yes.

Attached: Balkan_federation.png (613x850, 28.8K)

And then call it Ottoman Empire or something.

You can come too

Too many gypsies, muslims and EU cocksuckers for this to work

Checked, (((they))) will never let this happen balkans need to be weak

Attached: 1645746034267m.jpg (1024x946, 97.18K)

turkey would still easily be able to btfo all of them combined

i'm all for it, but i know at one point croatia and serbia will start infighting again about which skydaddy is the realest

I do believe that the V4+2 with Croatia and Slovenia is more grounded in reality and possible to achieve than this random blob.

THEY TOOK THIS FROM YOU

Attached: Flag_of_Rigas_Feraios.svg.png (2560x1707, 86.51K)

necetEUcavoglave

from Yugoslavia to Euroslavia to even worse Yugoslavia again? No thanks gypsie

Attached: file.png (688x388, 388.81K)

I dont think Croats will feel threatened by Serbs when this union includes three countries just as big or bigger than Serbia. Makes everything far more balanced
V4 is a meme union sorry

I don't know why Bulgaria hates Russia that much, Russia helped in the first Balkan war.
The 2nd Balkan war is why I thought all Bulgarians hate Serbs...
Slovene and Serbs don't like Albanians.
Explain why you don't hate Serbia and how this would work?

croats, greece and romanians shouldnt collaborate with those barbarians gypsyniggers.
if anything we should make the middle parts disappear...

What means hate Russia? There are many Russians here and I have never heard of violent act or any kind of trouble for them. Many people, me included, hate the Bulgarian oligarchs sponsored by Russia. Nothing to do with Russian people. Liberation story is also not as easy explained as you think it is, but it's a lot to write and I'm lazy today

because they would have eventually faced the same fate ukraine is suffering right now? do you really think imperial russia did everything they could to expand bulgarian territory out of their kind hearts?

but then I was all like

Attached: 1623627136035.jpg (2634x1518, 1.05M)

I dont think so to be honest

well that's the problem - an union can't be based on dick measuring who's "bigger", but common good and fight against something else. in todays age that's globalism and homo degeneracy

Common good is the idea of this union. The size is needed so independent decisions can be made that in turn need to be respected by the international community. The bigger you are the easier it gets

Uhmm. Idk about imperial but the aristocracy would be local.
Yes, 2nd Balkan war was a big failure, Constantinople could be Bulgarian or atleast Russian.
You didn't answer the dislike for Serbia S, is there any?

Leave albo niggers out of it