CHECHENS BIG AND STRONG

Any Forums is so fucking retarded.
Giant mountain muzzies can not use their size and strength to an advantage in modern warfare.
They'll be slow, winded, and their hitboxes are larger.
Plus they're mountain muzzies. The primary category for advantageous traits in war are all cognitive with exception to cardio.

Attached: Chechen.jfif.jpg (300x168, 6.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/how-many-people-have-been-killed-in-iraq-and-afghanistan?amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Any Forums doesnt support these kike loving faggots. stop trying to create a false consensus you're too fucking obvious holy shit KYS

Attached: putin jew 3.jpg (679x900, 112.84K)

THEY GOT BEARDS THO!!!!!!

JUST AT THOSE FUCKING MANLY SCARY BRUTAL BEARDS!

There are white muslims?

didn't mountain muzzies just drive you out of Iraq and Afghanistan? How many precious niggers have perished in Helmand province? how many M2F trannies have had their body parts and brains sprayed into the sands of Fallujah?

sup mutts

keep up the good propaganda threads!

We’re pretty good at killing Muslims.

businessinsider.com/how-many-people-have-been-killed-in-iraq-and-afghanistan?amp

Are they going to hide in Ukrainian villages, behind the skirts of their women, only coming out to shoot when safe?
Are they going to dig a fortress into the famed Ukrainian mountains, to avoid air power?
Before you ask me, fuck yes I'm butthurt, but still very relevant questions.

Different kinds of mountain muzzies. These are white mountain muzzies. It can be better or worse this time around.

Lmao Kadyrov won't send his boys to a slav blood bath.
His only strength is his personal army. He's in power because he has the ability to start a war with Russia. He's getting paid for not fighting against Russia. Do you expect him to risk the resource that keeps him alive, rich, and in power?

Depending on what Putin has offered?
Yes

neckbeards

>TOUGH

Still can't take a javelin to the face.

Then why did the Jap Infantry do so poorly against big Yankees

Attached: 20220225_211057.jpg (1080x691, 354.96K)

Being strong helps you fuckign retard, being able to carry heavy equipment and still being able to fight afterwards is generally useful

Chechens will get obliterated like in Luhansk and Donezk airport 2014 and 2015.
Novorossians told the Chechens to fuck off because they sucked so hard.
Neo/pol/dditors don't remember that.

I called it before you did.

Yea, I guess Putin just wants to rid his country of as many Chechens as he can, which is kinda based

i dont think these people have seen Europeans lots of Ukrainians are big guys. bigger than caucus people.

yeah but they're fucking mental and brutal - they are willing to take way more risk and die for their cause

Oh look muslims getting a chance to shed blood for their prophet. Muslims being blood thirsty, tell me something new

ccope khabib is like 5'8"....not saying he isn't strong but he damn sure ain't "big."