>anxiety
>short torso
>long arms
>ugly
>dyel
>mild parkinsons
>shitskin
>disgusting body
Its completely over isn’t it bros? Should I just commit suicide and be done with this shitty life? I will never be happy or contempt. I should just blow my brains out with a shotgun.

Attached: 594566C1-221E-409E-A02F-8E85E27E2F56.jpg (825x558, 60.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WReAjA7Nx4M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Imagine doing what they want

i have severe OCD, but i take luvox, and it helps.
also, most libraries have a book called Everyday Mindfulness for OCD. check it out.

>>Intrusive thoughts
>>severe depression
>>manlet
>>dyel
>>gyno
>>bipolar
>>anxiety
>>short torso
>>long arms
>>ugly
>>dyel
>>mild parkinsons
>>shitskin
>>disgusting body
sounds like you described putin

Attached: pobrane.jpg (214x236, 5.56K)

Hitting the gym would solve literally all of those things

holy shit go outside

Live
For the memes!

Suicide seems like the only way to escape my problems
I’ve tried multiple different meds and nothing has helped
I work out 5-6 times a week

It’s not over. My life was shit once, but now I live with a certain contentment that I never thought possible. Don’t do it man. At least give it a few years. How old are you?

youtube.com/watch?v=WReAjA7Nx4M

Its not that bad man, long arms is genetic plus, more leverage fort lifting.
>shitskin
Rope, its way cleaner

Turning 23 next week

first step to mandatory butt vibrators "for stress release"

actually rope isn't that reliable, try sodium nitrite (just make sure to use prescription grade anti-emetics with it)

Bump

Nope, take DMT. Get you that suicide experience without killing yourself.

HE is a mutt so will probably missread that shit as well.
Maybe the best way to do it is to drop bucket of coal dust on himself and breach speed limit

i also take luvox and it really helps me. it took me over a year to find a med that worked for me so dont give up. reminder that its literally ocd that makes you think those things. im sure youve heard it a million times but also try counseling while taking meds. i thought i was gonna end my shit too a few years ago and now im way better. still got work to do but we can do this user

You have parkinsons? How old are you?

How does DMT and suicide relate
I’ve had this condition for 2+ years and it keeps getting worse. I can’t even eat anymore without having intrusive thoughts. I literally make myself throw up because whenever I eat I get intrusive thoughts, and it makes me feel like the thoughts contaminate the food is eating, so I have to throw up to get the thoughts out of my body

23. My hands shake a little bit and it makes it hard to write and carry drinks sometimes

>long arms
i dont even know what to say
im soz

Attached: 1551373303082.jpg (302x319, 5.58K)

Ray Peat now. Read his articles.

Parkinsons or parkinsonism?
Why are you moving and shaking at 23?

Because my body and brain is a fucked up mess because my mom had me when she was 45

Not an answer. Parkinsons or parkinsonism?

Pretty much everything you’ve written is from an external analysis, typically a female point of view.

Life isn’t about that though. The trick is to recognise that nothing matters, but to do something which has meaning to you (finding it is 90% of the journey). A good tip is to learn from other people. A TV series from the UK was following people from 4 years through 80. It’s eye-opening to see their views and their mistakes. Maybe something they do is what you want to do?

You should listen to the birds sing and get off the computer for a while, and then go and work out. You will feel a lot better

I wanted to be a writer but my OCD and intrusive thoughts have completely ruined my chances of being one. Seems like suicide is the only escape

try daily meditation. sounds cringe but trust me it works. you train your brain to come back from intrusive thoughts and think, feel only what you want to and what makes sense. it is the killer of anxiety, insecurity, intrusive thoughts.