I have made my girlfriend cry for literal hours over letting my mind roam about how I want to kill myself while taking...

I have made my girlfriend cry for literal hours over letting my mind roam about how I want to kill myself while taking as many politicians as I possibly can.

Attached: 1628530790190.jpg (512x512, 27.14K)

Lol we’ve all been there chief.

kek

Attached: honey im home.jpg (750x573, 84.22K)

Maybe you should leave this site and regain some sanity.
The conspiracy shit makes people retarded. nothing posted on here is actually true and we're all just doing an irony

[redacted in Minecraft]

Literal spaghetti Uberlord.

based mutt

basado

>I want to kill myself
Seems like she actually cares about you.

Lucky girl

no u

she'll post about it on reddit and they'll gaslight her into reporting you to the cia
enjoy your anal probing interrogation

Edgy cringe. You won't do shit. After she leaves you she will tell everyone that you're a suicidal schizo terrorist.

Don't you fucking dare make the Jews martyrs!

cringe mutt

Just because you think things like this, doesn't mean you should say them out loud. Thats the diffrence between sane and insane people sweety.

Attached: rlphie.jpg (400x400, 29.21K)

You're a man, you need to bottle that shit up. Stop distressing your loved ones.

How can that even matter when everything is just a blatant lie?
Trust me, I do. She can tell when I do though, and pries it out of me.

>nothing posted on here is actually true and we're all just doing an irony

Attached: theeternalfriend.jpg (988x1144, 113.24K)

Don’t waste your soul on trying to fulfill fake justice. Nothing you do here to them will be anywhere near as bad as the hell most of them go to. Just tske your own salvation and your wives and ignore the world as much as you can. Go to Jesus user. He’s the only one that will bring sense to this bullshit.

Your girlfriend when you go on these "mental wanderings"

Attached: rlph.jpg (680x386, 43.16K)

They need to fear us, it's the only way I could save countless people. I sometimes wonder how they would freeze in mental shock while I eat their entrails in front of their families. I know it's wrong, but it feels like it doesn't even matter. It can't be a blaze of glory or some righteous path of humanitarian redemption, it needs to shudder the fabric of their wicked souls. Jesus could forgive me if he understood the intentions, right?

She didn't need to know that sis.