How do russoids cope with the fact that they will soon be eating sawdust mixed with rice and their country will be next...

How do russoids cope with the fact that they will soon be eating sawdust mixed with rice and their country will be next north korea?

Attached: 1645829054209.jpg (826x1170, 297.79K)

Better then how you cope with the fact you will never be a real woman tranny

if Poland is so great why do so many poles leave their shithole and come here?

Jesus Christ you Poles are seething at Russians lmao.

Based Polish brother.

>lift the sanctions or I will fucking nuke you
>o-ok
He's already threatened half the world with nuclear hellfire. Why wouldn't he do it over sanctions?

i dont think they really get a say over it desu. everyone engages in cendorship

Yeah, I like them, but when it comes to Russia they behave like emotional children.

Polish people are backstabbing scum and have been a nuisance to all their neighbours for centuries

I think they've got that worked out.

Attached: Figure-7-Net-trade-in-food.png (600x300, 173.06K)

serbniggers, go back to Africa, or we will sell you to africa.

Attached: Incorrect+meme+romans+were+white+with+blonde+hair+_fe6f4788121a7b3a7cfc88ab01345639.png (624x664, 616.47K)

These mongol niggers will have nothing to eat but muh radioactive nukes.

>if Poland is so great
Op never mentioned a word about that, cope harder, jewtin needs more of your copium.

Obsessed
Can you go 5 minutes without thinking about tranny cock

Theyre going to be cannibals in a week. Putin has money. Russians dont.

What they don't understand is that they look exactly like Russians.

They will just put their chin lower on their chest, thats what they always do. Slavs will be slaves, now and forever. They are bred that way.

Kek

Along with oil and gas, Russia is one of the largest food exporters on the planet. Doubt Russians will lack for food and energy regardless of how bad sanctions get.

Imagine seething about a failed Russian war, but still finding a way to fantasise about trannys. We share an island? Do us a favour and join your Russian comrades, I hear their war is to die for

Attached: v054eui3byj81.jpg (960x1280, 266.42K)

How much poorer can the average Russian get though? 99% of them live in shitty commie blocks, earning $10000 a year, while Putins kike billionaire mates all live in Monaco or London. Can it really get any worse?

Why the hell Russians are so dysgenic looking? We are mutts too but we definitely don't look like that.
Serbians are less E1b than Greeks according to your map.