Wife won't stop paying TV licence

I've told her i've never paid for one but she set one up and said "you have to pay it they will take you to court and you get fined" "you risk prosecution you've gotta pay it" I explained to her they can only enforce fines if you allow them access. The problem is she WILL allow them access if i am not home, she shits her pants at the sight of a suit and a clipboard or a lanyard and a hi-viz.

I was told you do not need one unless you watch specific BBC programmes but then others say if a TV is in the home being watched you need one regardless of BBC content.

They came out to knock the door 5 times before wife set one up. I am willing to ignore them but she will not and will let them in.

The TV is used but only for kids apps etc and i have a sky box because it was basically free with the internet package but nobody ever watches it. BBC is never used. Is a licence required or not?

Attached: TV-licence-letter-3129701.jpg (590x787, 87.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tv-licensing.blogspot.com/p/quick-guide.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Take her out for a fine meal and then walk out without paying while she thinks you're in the restroom.

In Germany even blind and def people need to pay 220€ per year for the state media license i don‘t think it‘s different in your country

>I was told you do not need one unless you watch specific BBC programmes but then others say if a TV is in the home being watched you need one regardless of BBC content.

Both wrong. The law says a license is required for receiving live broadcasts on any device, or using the iplayer. Owning a tv does not require a license. Watching the live feed of sky news on youtube via your phone does require a license.

tv-licensing.blogspot.com/p/quick-guide.html

Why are you posting a one year old letter that says nothing but thank you for payment? Google it you moron

Tell her to stop being such a bitch, you make the money and you decide where it is spent, if she doesn't like it she can fuck right off.

wow she's a keeper

read a book and stop consooming tv
if you need to know why, just look at my country

Attached: 1645862978883.png (486x746, 217.46K)

This guy gets it. But still, fuck them anyway.

She's not a crook like you. She should leave your ass and marry me.

This is the kind of shit you fund if you pay them

Attached: 1642849182163.png (731x967, 609.38K)

Attached: 1616292399254.jpg (1080x537, 75.54K)

Attached: 1618561229299.png (799x3309, 1.95M)

There was some article recently about how women are most likely to get jailed because of opening the door to these cunts. Let her ass rot in jail for a few months.

Also you deserve it for being married, simp.

Attached: 1627410341998.webm (640x360, 2.85M)

Why does your wife like BBC so much

How do they know if you are watching live or not though? How can they tell? I never watch the TV and neither does she, the tv is used only for the apps on it like youtube, netflix, prime etc all of which are included with the Sky package i have. Occasionally i may watch a documentary every once in a while. I pay £40 a month for the sky and £32 of that is for the internet so i'm getting all that other shit for basically £8 otherwise i woudn't even have the sky tv either.

>female
>access to money and accounts
>not beaten for opening the door for strangers and talking to them
You did this to yourself.

i talked to some british girl i met once about tv loicences and basically from what i gathered your wife seems like a fucking retard

There were a lot of shuck n jivin' negroes in middle ages England

What the fuck is wrong with you?
At least we have an excuse to be obsessed with niggers. Makes no logical sense for you.

>I just moved in, I don't even have a TV
>promise I'll let you know when I buy one
If he persists:
>shout unintelligible gibberish in foreign language

Works every time, never paid for TV loicense, never will