Zmiinyi Island

Ukraine be like
> 13 troops got killed after refusal to surrender

Russia be like
> 82 troops got rescued alive and well

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: template-toj-snake.jpg (850x560, 130.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RWApodcast/status/1497467132950548486?t=9RkDGqpJabOIa_8aCqLZhA&s=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think pee pee poo poo?

both of them it's a romanian island

I would rather trust Russia because looking at this island, any normal person would conclude that it is pointless to die because of it.

We have actual footage from the guys on the island that supports ukraines side

Go fuck yourself, that's why

Attached: travis_letter.png (794x1024, 353.23K)

Sure it's not counterfeit?

would it be possible for me and my kindergartenclass to go to that island and build a temple?

a legend has been born.

>trust Russia
wow, a real fucking retard

Stick your nose into this, I dare you.

Stop believing ukrainian propaganda, you should be as skeptical of outlandish ukrainian claims as you should be of outlandish russian claims. Most of the dead "russians" posted so far are dead ukrainians from 2014 war.

I mean it looks like there's more than 13 buildings on the island

They died because they have honor. Something a rat like you will never understand.

No, I will trust the Jewish president and the Jewish media, what could go wrong? Kill yourself

It's impossible to know what's real or not in this war of disinformation, but my guts tell me Ukraine is full of shit. When you are using social media that much, creating 10 new heroes stories everyday, you start to lose all credibility.
The video of the 13 soldiers supposedly telling the Russian warship to fuck off has been relayed by French media, they are completely showing it a true story, without warning that any kind of propaganda should be taken with a grain of salt. And in the comments of the video, I see all the French NPCs with comments like "so brave, so powerful, true heroes, true men, long live Ukraine Fuck Russia etc". The propaganda is already in full effect and NPCs tiredlessly repeat the lines they've been programmed to say.
Even if the story was true, I don't see how dying like this would be heroic. You are 13 retards on some shitty island, the ennemy gives you the opportunity to surrender but you'd rather die just for the sake of saying "fuck you" on a fucking live tiktok video? And were the other soldiers even agreeing with the words of that one soldier sentencing all of them to death?
That story is pants on head retarded.

We have actual footage of Ukrainian POWs coming of the Russian ship

Exactly as expected from a cheese eating surrender monkey

if only it was up to me

I come from a country that knows what war is. It is an honor to defend the city like Vukovar and not let it fall. However, there is not a single example that such a small group of people remained to defend a completely meaningless position, it is a loss of life for literally nothing. It's not honor, it's nonsense. So fuck you cunt.

You contradict yourself in this post.

Based. DO IT FAGGOT.

Why are you even fighting if it's not worth dying for? What is the point?

Not only that my French chum, it's a second-hand story borrowed from the Falklands War. That original incident which was never reported, in fact took a court case to allow the soldiers to talk about it, concerned the Governor's mansion in Port Stanley. The Argentinians were not expecting any resistance so when the Royal Marine Commandoes shot down a helicopter and knocked out two APCs, they sent a negotiator to talk to the Governor. They announced their terms and before the Governor could reply, one of the squaddies shouted out "Fuck off you spic bastards!", which is typical of one of our squaddies.
I'm sure the Ukrainian propaganda ministry thought "that's a good anecdote, let's do that" and rolled out the Snake Island narrative.

>82 troops
>Ukraine ever having this many of its border patrol personal
Russia is obviously lying. Ukraine would most likely admit that they were captured instead of dying if this was true too. Nobody would want to upset their families just for propaganda purposes

Truth is somewhere in the middle

Ukraine has audio, and released names and faces, when they were awarded for bravery.
Russia is "trust me bro".

Since one side has some proof, and the other has none, I think Ukraine has the right story. They would lose more from lying, too, given the nature of the lie. Plus Russia was until 5 days ago denying invasion, then invaded. They lie often nowadays.

Attached: inishkeen.jpg (800x447, 124.98K)

twitter.com/RWApodcast/status/1497467132950548486?t=9RkDGqpJabOIa_8aCqLZhA&s=19

russia gave out free food

It doesn't seem reasonable that there would be 100 people living on an island with 8(?) houses

kek '20 or 30 head of beeves.'
Based.

Did someone say 'cheese'?

Attached: cheesefire.png (650x482, 116.76K)

>both of them it's a romanian island

Attached: Vlad Tepes returns.png (564x822, 951.6K)

the one whom livestreamed when he was on duty and should defend his country

This is a claim. Where are the names and faces? I'll change my mind if we get a list of names and pictures of faces, the kind of thing that friends and relatives can confirm or deny.

You expect anything less from that meme flag?