God speed to all the valiant Ukrainians defending their homes from russian invaders

God speed to all the valiant Ukrainians defending their homes from russian invaders.
We stand with you heroes!

GLORYE SLAVA
GLORYE UKRAINA

Attached: GettyImages-451092414.jpg (800x572, 115.15K)

saving hohol Nykolai

russia is going to save europe from globohomo and ... nazis.... trust the process.

Attached: russia.jpg (1024x641, 129.53K)

How does a gypsy have internet

You will border Russia and you will never unite with Moldova. I just want you to know that.

I wonder where the checherinoos are now

Cope, pootin has literally sent muslims as cannon fodder in Ukraine lmao

Attached: 54638575-10551327-Chechen_soldiers_of_the_south_battalion_of_the_Federal_Guard_Ser-a-328_1645791676550.jpg (470x617, 57.55K)

They pledged to defend Russia

pol is just full of racebrained government shitters today.

please i just want to ask some questions so that i can understand what it is like to exist without a frontal lobe

Hoes mad that their boys are losing in Ukraine

Attached: 1645859724221.jpg (576x1024, 46.59K)

Russian (((men))) are simply too cucked to fight their own wars.

They're literally built for big muslim cocks

Attached: russian ((men)).jpg (600x718, 96.57K)

go away jew. Ukraine is russian land and globohomo is pushing to hard. Take you faggot shit and shove it up your ass. The 1 guy 1 jar is a Ukraine guy

yes hololobros,
FIGHT FOR FAGGOTS
FIGHT FOR NIGGERS
FIGHT FOR YOUR COUNTRY NO LONGER BEING YOUR COUNTRY IN 20 YEARS

DIE FOR ANAL SEX! DIE FOR IMMIGRATION! DIE FOR GLOBOHOMO!

>GLORYE SLAVA
>GLORYE UKRAINA

Attached: 1645800201957.png (458x610, 462.58K)

Yet another Ukrainian shill thread. Really makes you wonder…

HOHOLWANGER BRIGADE FORMING THE KYIV ITS HAPPENING

>FIGHT FOR FAGGOTS
You mean the russian army?

Attached: 1645808364614.jpg (1273x690, 495.94K)

Slava Ukraini! Death to Russia!

Russia has jews same as everyone else. Calling someone a jew out of nowhere isn't cool enough to even be considered a dumb fucking meme. Ukraine is not Russian land and you know it, it hasn't been Russia's since the 1880's, and their are multiple generations of Ukrainians born since then who owe russia nothing, not allegiance and not anything else. Even if these other pro-russia faggot fanboys here forget about the Cold War, the rest of us have not. We saw what Russia did last time when they tried to force the Soviet Union upon the world. It was true then and now that no russian is to be trusted any farther than we can shit a russian out of our asses. That's why all of our nukes are pointed at them again. Russia already has the biggest country on the planet, but still they want more. We're not fucking stupid. Putin is against russia himself, not globohomo. You're thinking of the jews. Now wipe the tears off your russian keyboard and suck some more cock for a $250 a month paycheck.

No thanks Kike

Tym kys