Why are normies like this

Why are normies like this

Attached: chrome_RGRPfupx7R.png (612x756, 538.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jIFStYX_0w0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Such faggots

>Ghost
>Reaper
video games and capeshit rots the brain

>9000 likes

Holy fuck normies are retarded

Idk. Life is really a movie to them.
They are so far away from them that the thought of being drafted, or having your city get bombed is only something that can happen in a movie to them.

I am also sick of the sheer dehumanization of Russia's people. They are not Putin. Many of them oppose it. And I doubt all of the soldiers even support it. Then you have these assholes on Reddit and Twitter wishing that they get split in half or turned into swiss cheese, or just murdered on the spot and not taken prisoner for being on the wrong side.

I really hope the US gets involved in a bad war before these faggots get too old to be drafted. They have no idea what it is like for either side, and all they can do is equate it to Star Wars or Harry Potter. It is honestly more sickening than some of most disgusting gore I have seen, but on a psychological level.

Attached: Untitled433_20220225210820.png (2048x1159, 1.27M)

youtu.be/jIFStYX_0w0
Ukrainian top ace pilot getting 77 kills at once

People who make up shit about war for lines aren’t normal

not as funny as le mysterious flying plane

Propaganda minister playing subnautica on the second monitor

>Many of them oppose it. And I doubt all of the soldiers even support it.
There'd be more blowback if that was bad. I bet even the faggots who oppose this larger invasion support action in Donbass at the very least. Unless they're just as retarded as our fellow Americans and completely drinking up Western swill. Which seems unlikely.

There is no war in Kiev Ukraine.

They're pushing propaganda like this from both sides to make this theater performance seem legitimate.
Biden needed a war to rally support.
Putin needed nato out of Ukraine.
Biden needed an exit from Ukraine.

Attached: dancing-cat-real.gif (220x220, 396.07K)

People have always done this.
Simo had a nickname too.

Propaganda. It can be effective.

Not Surprised by this at all. They have Nazi super soldiers on their side

holy shit, is that real?
also, checked

It makes me think of the propaganda scenes from Enemy at the Gates

Because normies in the west have been conditioned by shit like Marvel, Star Wars and video games. They have no grounding in reality what so ever.

This one tweet made thousands of normies soiface

(((Ukraine))) continues with its pilpul theatre production.
Russia continues accomplishing its military objectives.
This is good trade.

Attached: 1645859003669.png (362x558, 196.27K)

Dehumanization and Puritanism is what the US does. Hell they did it towards the South in the civil war.

Same people who want censorship in the name of "misinformation".

>Be Igor
>Hiding in bush all day watching for Russians
>Bunch of 18 year old zoomers walk by taking videos for telegram
>point gun and pull trigger from few hundred yards away
>hailed as war hero, nicknamed "Ukranian Reaper"

We need to go back to swords and shit, there's nothing heroic about pointing a gun and shooting from a safe distance. You have 16 year old American white kids who have proven that it can be done by anyone.

KEK He can't keep getting away with this!

because they are morons that are easily manipulated by what ever they see.

its in authorized source of information so it must be true

Based and Checked

ODOR OF ODESSA JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

1000 CONFIRMED KILLS

Attached: 1615647777452.png (858x725, 360.6K)

>363485999
is this real? how did they teach the cat to do that?

This is what Grozny looked like after the red army paid it a visit. This is what Kiev is going to be like by next Saturday unless they stop sucking Jew dick now.

None as cringe as western media existed way in the past though. I mean, there's always been caricatures and nastiness, but this is just pathetic and infantile.

Pause for effect.

Attached: images - 2022-02-26T103116.531.jpg (276x182, 11.23K)

>this basically

normies are so safe and insulated even real life events of shit happening is going to have the veneer of a marvel movie, greenscreened to shit while there are clear cut 'good guys and bad guys.' burgers especially will never know what it'll be like to be bombed, have their electricity cut and have to ration their water for daily 'living' use.

>Ghost
>Reaper

what's the next one gonna be lads?

the same people who lock themselves inside over a cold

just like you poltards.

They play FPS/TPS we play RTS/TBS

I mean in the sense the Russian soldiers seem to lacking moral or enthusiasm. Obviously a few do and love every second of this. But then you get the men who break down and show human emotions like fear and despair. I highly doubt the US would be much better than this if we had our soldiers involved in some conflict and social media every where to document every little detail about the war. I have friends in the marine core and air force, they are not even half as tough as the propaganda wants you to think.
IDK some IRL CS:GO or Rainbow Six larp.

>Be great warrior
>Train with a bastard sword your whole life
>You can take on 3 men at once, you are swift and fierce
>Zoomer enemy shows up
>He does a silly hip dance and draws his katana
>Suddenly you feel the cold steel burst out from your chest, blood pouring out
>Heh, nothing personnel

HODOR OF MARIUPOL JUST HELD THE DOOR FOR HANK THE TANK

>0w0
Lmao. Also fake and gay

firearms also take skills, not our problem you'd be beaten by a 16 year old american

What's with the Lucha Libre nicknames? Is he wrestling them too?

Attached: 1645512539124.png (811x527, 130.33K)

Back in the 90s my cousin had a whole troupe of these things, he used to train them to do this exact routine and people would come from the city to the farm just to see them perform. He must have put about 200 hours into each of his 12 cats but it was well worth it, it was hypnotising watching them all line up next to each other and begin moving to the music when he threw his boombox on. It's crazy what you can teach animals these days.

>video games and capeshit rots the brain
ah yes because history books are not filled with supposed "war heroes" being name exactly in the same cringy way right?
because a finnish sniper being called the "white death" is not capeshit-level of embarrassment?

Nice story

Why do people think Russia doesn't abide Jews? Jews were Bolsheviks and there's no reason to believe they ever ceded their control of Russia.

>Some faggot on Twitter posting a picture of a swollen Syrian nigger called Tank of Saniggertown
>Any Forums: SO BASED HAHAHAHAHAHA

>Twitter csreencap about an Ukrainian person killing people and giving him a nickname
>Any Forumsacks aka russian shills: CRINGE,CRINGE,CRINGE

Why are you niggers so contrarian

True. A lot of stuff that comes from Ukrainian news channels on Telegram is complete bullshit. They even tried to convince other Ukrainians that fucking vapes are "radio beacons" that Russians use to target their missiles. Not only that, they also used footages from air shows as "Russian jets flying over cities". Damn, so much bullshit

proxy test))

Agreed. In reality there are no good guys and bad guys. The USA and its allies have killed far more civilians and destroyed more civilian infrastructure in their wars than post USSR Russia has but everyone likes to forget that now.

Ghost pepper, Carolina reaper.

The only logical step is the Shart of Shepetivka

Attached: 1645866313989.jpg (3240x4514, 2.32M)

That's because their wars weren't against white people.

Attached: ive-gone-completely-mental.gif (640x640, 677.13K)

The swole sandnigger was real.

Report's are coming in now that the kulak phantom and hohol apparition have joined forces with the ukranian reaper and ghost of kyiv.
Putler is fucked big time now.

Attached: NH9YaRR.jpg (1079x1126, 325.32K)

hmmm... bullshit