Ukranian Armed Forces carefully places their artillery between a school and a kindergarden...

Ukranian Armed Forces carefully places their artillery between a school and a kindergarden. Amazing way to defend their people.

Severodonetsk, Hvardiiskyi Ave, 25.

Attached: 16458694825120.jpg (960x1280, 184.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Sarajevo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 16458694825131a.jpg (874x681, 92.38K)

>Put artillery in civilian areas
>Russian missiles hit civilian areas
>Gain sympathy points from western retards

This is why pinpoint precision strike weapons are a cool thing to have sometimes

Wow it's almost as if artillery units need cleared land to set up equipment to launch from.

But keep killing White neighbors Jewtin. No niggers in the world you could find a better reason to kill I guess.

Attached: Russia is a jewish ethnostate.jpg (1180x1330, 115.01K)

Shut the fuck up slavnigger shill faggots

Shit they’ve got one of those old timey cannons too. Good luck Ivan

You shot missiles at a country in the middle of the night and blitzkreig them..on the pretext that someday someone might do it to you. Putin is not the good guy here. The people he is sending to Ukraine are payed prison gorilla's.

Attached: 432432.jpg (1400x920, 168.52K)

>Wow it's almost as if artillery units need cleared land to set up equipment to launch from.
Half of Ukraine is cleared land. This placement is fucking bullshit.

No one cares, Chud
Russia lost

Post passport of non brown country or youre a filipino pagpag eater

>Ukranian Armed Forces carefully places their artillery between a school and a kindergarden. Amazing way to defend their people.

They are ukrainians what do you expect?

Attached: 1644849559820.gif (346x244, 3.55M)

Our country is too oil rich to sleep peacefully with US bases at the border.

Also imagine USSR would run a revolution in like... Cuba and install their rockets there. I wonder what would happen.

Everything they do is made to circle propaganda clips on CNN. Put AA near kindergardens and hospitals, hand out AAA and molotovs to everyone so as many civilians as possible died

Oh HO HO. My Mafia king Jew nigger is in bed with you mafia king jew nigger and probably green lit this flavor of white genocide. Try again Ivan.

Attached: 1645868706015.jpg (1024x889, 81.7K)

Enjoy the ladyboys while it lasts

Right, because you jew-lovers are attacking the cleared land part and not attacking the actual White people in the cities. They should set up their equipment where you kikes aren't going to, because that makes sense.

Blow your faggot loser commie brains out retard.

Attached: 1635056291615.jpg (966x442, 94.28K)

Its over, you lost. Stop seething

Attached: 1645826745671.png (303x335, 115.27K)

Well if you dont want to get hit by artillery placed in civilian area, why dont you do a 360 and walk away?

Niet.

Attached: 16366933042230.jpg (1079x1081, 820.42K)

This isnt Russians. This is Putin. Half of Russian Paid gorilla niggers are hiding in the Ukraine woods right now just happy no one is gang raping their assholes at the Russian military base this moment.

Thats a classic, we saw that in our civil wars, what did you expect? I have no idea why dont you just level Kiev? West cant hate you more, there is huge propaganda wave to create Washington riots from Vietnam era in Moscow, what Russia has to lose at this point?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Sarajevo

>Our country is too oil rich to sleep peacefully with US bases at the border.
Solution: kill your own White blood on the other side of an imaginary line instead of genociding the jews in Israel putting the globohomo bases near you.

Genius

Attached: 1645855854796.png (800x472, 712.1K)

Are we pretending like school is in session right now

Mostly ethnically Russian in that district.
Win.

how'd you know?
Thats just a football field, doesnt mean there's some schooling facility

And the whole "too oil rich" defense holds barely any water. The US is now synthesizing their own oil.

I doubt that school and kindergarten is currently in use you stupid fucktard.

lol stupid normie civilians hurting their own military

White is right. Simple as. No more brother wars.

Attached: 1521552076220.png (550x450, 57.78K)

If You Kill Your Enemies, They Win: A Practical Guide

>Slavs
>white
Why is it that it's only shitskin 3rd worlders and Amerimutts claiming this. Ask any Slav whether he thinks he's white or not and he'll laugh in your kike face. Are you an mystery meat mutt stationed in Manila or something?

t. Slav

Attached: 1517846086531.png (686x798, 65.51K)

Do you really think we're that stupid ruski? It stands to reason that the school and kindergarten are not in use retard.

Wouldn't have to set up in the city if your country didn't invade user.

>Ukranian Armed Forces carefully places their artillery between a school and a kindergarden
is this the level of russian propaganda? do you think kids are actually going to school right fucking now? LOL who the fuck cares they are empty buildings you pathetic shill.
everyone has been told to stay inside, fuck off ivan

dont worry, our DARPA drones will knock out any hospital, preschool and orphanage you rooskis miss

it is weekend, noone is at school, just bomb them into hell

Are you done spamming this bullshit?
Do you honestly get paid to do this?

Kek, Ivan try harder

vatniks seem nervous

If Ukraine was a country we didn't like we would have accused them of war crimes by now. This government doesn't care at all about the lives of its citizens and is using them as human shields. You must remove them Ivan.

>US bases at the border
US bases are at the border because you're literal niggers who harass everyone around you
Maybe if you weren't violent niggers and made good relations with your neighbors, maybe there wouldn't be US bases

To us flips, you slavs are at least white enough. Why else would skinheads still be so popular.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Sarajevo
Never forget Serb bro
FUCK NATO
FUCK CLINTONS
THE ENEMY OF GLOBOHOMO IS MY FRIEND

RUSSIAN CARPET BOMBING DESTROYED ANOTHER SCHOOL LOOK AT THIS POOR 7 YEAR GIRL WHO LIKED SPORT AND PONIES

I mean, look at the pic relatec - current CNN. This is their way of saying that Ukranians hit civilian apartment block with THEIR OWN AA rocket. After they allegedly (i have no proof for this one) shot down their own Su-27. Probaly was that delirious "Ghost" dude that shot down 16 russian jets in one night.

Attached: 1.jpg (481x373, 68.82K)

Check the flag its an amerimutt.

Attached: 1437392201671.png (741x649, 23.37K)

You dumb gopnik faggots leveled a school and killed an entire theater hall during rescue missions. And that's your best. You should be thanking them for allowing you such easy access to civilian casualties.

There are services like Google Maps. They have such tools as satellite view and a street view. Use provided address - Severodonetsk, Hvardiiskyi Ave, 25 and see for yourself.

I'm a born and raised flip, but I'd still bet I'm whiter than that mutt.

>Kyev being invaded.

>WHY ARE THEY DEFENDING THE CITY FROM INSIDE THE CITY!?!?

Can always make new kids

I can see his hand just by his words. Theres no need to post it. The hands that typed that are not white.

Attached: 1630470113822.png (600x485, 158.68K)

>Le good guys
>Terrorizing civilians for 8 years
Weren't you reddit losers just bitching about Nazis in Canada like a week ago. And how horrible it was they were honking their horns for a month. Get the fuck out of here glow nigger

Attached: 1645710508748.png (1600x900, 1.52M)