Ghost of Kiev

Liberals don't care that its not real, they're actually proud of believing false things. The state of the western liberal is absolutely incredible. Spreading false propaganda to increase morale. Imagine the humiliation, discovering your nation's hero was an invention of the CIA and was spread by fat lesbians in DC in order to make your people keep dying and their twitter friends post avengers memes. It is disgusting what the West has become

Attached: ghostofkyiv.jpg (3000x1680, 444.02K)

Is this propaganda for the western audience? If so that really shows how weak we are.

since when do russians give a single, solitary fuck about the truth
cope more

It really is incredible to watch the western levels of delusion of tge average NPC is so far gone, that it actually is detremental to globohomo- if they have such strong hero's than let these heroes take care of everything.This is how European elites will get stripped of everyrhing they own.

It's the "I don't care if it's a lie, as long as my ppl said it, it's true" type faggots.
These ppl are unstable at best.

This

What are you saying, user?

Are you a Ghost denier?

Hold on while we cancel you...

This is what they believe on all things. The whole right side of history thing isnt just a meme. They think they are morally just in their actions and so it doesnt matter what bullshit they come up with to justify it. So long as the right still believes the rules matter they will never win.

Check your ectoplasmic privilege

It's identical cognitive dissonant behaviour to the Scamdemic from exactly the same people who sucked the media's cock every day for a dose of terror and comfort.

Now there is a Ukrainian Reaper kek

Attached: 1645870578524.png (612x756, 538.46K)

The NPC will believe whatever the authorities tell him because deep inside the NPC knows he doesn't think much and thus delegates his thinking to the "experts".
A fool will get fooled again
and again
and again

Attached: image.png (983x919, 645.64K)

Five more and he gets to drop a nuke

the elites are right about most

it's astounding. A lot of them KNOW its bullshit. They think it's "good for morale". Meaning their own, I assume. Faggots in the west need a morale boost. I feel bad for Ukrainians actually fighting

The Snake Island is supposedly BS as well,
The guards there have apparently surrendered and survived and were made fake heroes by Martyrs
Makes me wonder what the real losses are on both sides

this is literal soviet mindset bullshit
>mission was success comrade we destroy 100% of enemy vehicle and kill 10k with 50k prisoner while suffering zero loss
wouldn't trust what comes out of either side and we won't really know what happened here until probably years later

Remember, they have a website/platform/safe space... where they posted picture of Hillary as president and pretended she won.
You're so on-point with that line:
>they're actually proud of believing false things
So Orwellian.

Not just liberals. The unioarty war machine.

Attached: o-BUSH-MISSION-ACCOMPLISHED-facebook.jpg (2000x1000, 454.62K)

(((Ukraine))) continues with its pilpul theatre production.
Russia continues accomplishing its military objectives.
This is good trade.

Attached: 1645859003669.png (362x558, 175.56K)

Either the west is lying or this is a russian demoralization post.

This type of response is truly pathetic. Notice the chimp-like response when he realizes he has been celebrating an obviously fake lie.